More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Do you?

Yes

You were in your cozy room inside a boat owned by the Light. This ship simply house criminals from all over the world. From minions of Queen B, the sexy black older curvy dictator, to men dressing as penguins, and a few high-profile villains hiding from Aquaman, Flash, and other heroes.

A young eighteen-year-old woman, who is here purely for your interaction, held a plate of food. You wear your mask over your head as the petite small chest, round little tushie girl tries to feed you. You grip her hand standing a foot taller than the 5'5 .

"You know why your here right." You ask her staring into her green scare ridden timid eyes. She wears a tiny skirt and a crop top with the logo of the ship. Her employer leaving her .

"Yes... Yes... Yes, sir. I'm here for your human pleasures and enjoyments." She spoke unevenly turning her head away from you.

You lift her chin with your claw glove. "Don't ever look away from a tiger. You could lose more than your pretty looks." You see the fear instill in her over the past few months.

https://www.patreon.com/JasonMaster

Do you take advantage of her or do you have some type of honor that you lived by?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)