More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Do you take advantage of her or do you have some type of honor that you lived by?

You have some honor toward the lesser beings

"Do you... Do you want me to suck your cock or get you more dinner?" The nervous woman said.

You grip her by her small wrists. You stare her down. "No... I'm good. You can tell Black Manta and his son that I'm decent right now. Tell him to inform me when we arrive at our destination." The humans of this world don't deserve to have powerful creatures loom over them. They need strong hands like Lex, Queen B, and Vandal to lead them into a new age of heroes. Humans who have their best at heart.

...

You got the call a few hours later. The former Aqualad was revealing himself to his old team today. He wanted you to come with him to explode the rocket. But you told him this wasn't a good idea. You would be better utilized as a covert spy within the justice league private ops. Aqualad let you off near a hidden location. You took a car into town, driving toward the team island's hidden location. You took a boat over there, jumping into the ocean to swim over.

You hit the beach and then found your way outside of the cave. You knock on the dirty earthly ground. A small sound only audible to heroes with great hearing hears it. The door open up and you saw the short red headed Martian girl. She smiles at you. This was Miss Martian, Megan, a white Martian who had a run-in with Queen B a few years ago. She helps in crushing the Queen's dreams of liberating Qurac.

"Where have you been Tiger?" She said with Lagoon boy in the back trying to earn her attention. The two appear to be dating. Unknown to you, why she and the Superboy are at odds. A cold fiction is always between the two when they are in the same room.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was hitting up the best spots in Gotham. Drinking, talking amongst the people about Batman and his little winged family." You said grinning with cool charisma.

Megan ask. "Why would you do that?" More curious than accusing on her green face.

https://www.patreon.com/JasonMaster

You said...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)