More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FieldMarshall FieldMarshall

Does she make it there?

Yes

Her ship docked at this large space station in orbit of a gas giant. She couldn’t help but be in awe of the view as her ship’s autopilot brought her in landing in the hanger.

There were a few other ships parked but no signs of life. “Odd.” She muttered to herself patting her trusty blaster before heading towards the entrance with a sign that read “We are not responsible for any or all changes during or after your visit with us. Have fun!”

This whole place felt wrong to Abby as she opened the doors to find a empty lobby area except for a robotic assistance unit sitting behind a desk.

As she approached it spoke in a low but feminine tone “Hello and welcome to Prometheus Station, we have plenty of fun activities to keep our guests happy until their appointments.

Abby cleared her throat “I need to see Dr Maxwell as soon as possible.”

“Unfortunately he is very busy at the moment and you may not see him unless there is a true emergency, or you wait patiently. We do have ways to pass the time if you don’t wish to wait here.” The robot said firmly.

What will she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)