More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Titlecardpink Titlecardpink

Will you join Ezza in her quest to shatter the Masquerade?

Yes.

You give her a radiant smile for one so dead and pale. "What am I gonna say? No? To the beautiful lady who granted me immortality? I think not." You reach your hand out to Ezza, she reaches back and for a moment the two of you trap time in a blissful bubble. Her eyes are twinkling.

You feel a tug in your stomach and you're back inside Ezza's apartment. "Nothing like a bit of night air huh?" You say, trying to regain your surroundings. "Yes, nothing quite like it." Ezza is pacing around, "There is so much for you to learn. Disciplines, spells, history, I fear you will end up being quite bored to be frank." Ezza picks up a big book off of the shelf and flips through it. "I remember when I was taught all of this. Yes quite the dreadful experience, I would rather reanimate a bloated pig and take it on a nice date than go through those mind numbing fucking lessons." Ezza retches, perhaps a little too enthusiastically as bits of spittle go spraying out of her mouth. "If you ask me." Ezza moves towards you at inhuman speed, a blur in space. "I prefer something a little more hands on." Ezza caresses your chest through your torn shirt. Her lips brushing against a spot exposed skin. She begins to suckle a bit, her tongue darting back and forth. A deep guttural moan escapes from your lips as you caress Ezza's soft body, she flicks off her heels and slithers against you.

Take a private lesson from Ezza?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)