More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sundayhiker Sundayhiker

Do you let him join you?

Yes you invite him over

You put in your headphones and continue to tan when all of a sudden you notice a shadow come over you, you look up and see your FWB standing there, taking out your headphones you tell him to get out of the way and sit down, he smirks and sits down next to you, rolling over on your side you ask him what he wants to which he replies

"Nothing really i guess i just wanted to see you in a bikini" he laughs

Annoyed at him you punch his shoulder " if that's all you wanted you should just go home i'm here to enjoy the sun and relax"

"Oh really? is that all you wanted" he says as his strong hand reaches over and gently slides his hand up your thighs towards your black bikini bottom.

As annoyed as you were at him you had to admit you did like how he was touching you especially as it's been almost a month since you two last slept together.

"Enjoying this?" he sneered his hand now touching your pussy through the bikini bottoms and slowly being pushed to the side.

Letting out an accidental loud moan you slowly open your legs to allow him a bit easier access. Taking the sign he pulls your bikini bottom to the side and starts to rub your clit, grabbing his muscular arm to brace yourself he starts to slide two fingers into your now very wet pussy which makes you moan out so loud you have to cover your own mouth, letting this go on for a few more minutes you grab his hand before he can make you cum, "stop!" you manage to get out between each breath, "can we take this back to my place?

Does he agree with going back or does he continue here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)