More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Herobrine Herobrine

Does she fuck the cyguy?

Yes--she hatefucks him

Before she even knew that her mind was made up, Gianna found herself wrapped around the cybernetic cock, sitting all-but nude on the wet bar stool.

He had pulled her tube top down even further almost immediately, although it wasn't in the way of her tits at that point, and tried to grope at her propped-up nipples. However, she denied him that luxury, pressing her chest into his. He tried to lick her neck, to kiss her bust, but it was no use. Her palm was pressed against his neck--holding, but not squeezing, his throat. Her fingers sprawled out beneath his chin, and her tongue was smashed down into his mouth. She could feel the motors from his mechanical genitals through her lips, the vibrations traveling up his admittedly great organic body and up to their warring mouths.

But even as her pussy writhed at the welcome intrusion of his member, she refused to let herself enjoy its thrusts. Knowing that it was glowing inside of her, that it ground at her clit with inhuman motions and additives... it sickened her that she could be pleasured by that.

So instead, Gianna let herself be pleasured by the little bits of power she could exert over him. It might have been his ugly, cold, self-lubricating dick penetrating her over and over again, but it was her feet digging into the small of his back that supplied the momentum. Her back might have been pressed against the bar as they pounded one another, but his was being scratched up by her long, natural fingernails. Her breasts mashed into his pecs, her tongue explored his mouth and barred entry into her own, and her seasoned, masterful fucking brought his pitiful cock to orgasm.

A cy-cock could never make her cum. But, dominating a cyborg, using them and despising them to their complete ignorance, denying them a long and sensual sex session in favor of a quick and hateful fuck; that made Gianna squirt as she furiously rubbed out the rest of her experience, coating his abdomen and the floor in her shining juices.

As she let out a loud, proud exhale, Gianna's vision returned from its haze. She pulled her belt-like miniskirt back into something resembling a modest position, licked her fingers, checked the hardness of her nipples with a brush of her hand, and turned to her cyborg fuck buddy. "If you can't last even a little longer than that, you should reconsider joining the party tomorrow, big boy."

Where does she go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)