More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RyanC RyanC

Does Razer sucseed in his mission?

Yes he does

He inserted the core into the computer and instantly the icon of her IA when she wasn't in her body showed up on the computer screen and she recognised Razer right away.

"Razer? What happened to me? My memory banks have been damaged. I can't remember anything after I cut of my emotional receptors."

"Aya! It's good to hear from you. You need not worry about the missing data. All that would be missing is you taking down the Anti-Monitor, sacrificing yourself in the process. We were blown away from the battle site and it took me a while to get back and retrieve your memory core." Razer lied, but it was for the best.

"I can recover the lost data. Should I start the process?" Aya asked.

"No! I mean, it's for the best that you do not, I feel it would be painful for you to remember something as your own sacrifice. Now I will make you a new body if you would like. There are some things I would like to talk to you about that I would prefer we talk about when you have a body"

"Very well, also you wear your hope well. "

"Thank you Aya. I'll get to work now"

As Razer started work on a biosynthetic body for his AI love, she was wondering if she should heed Razers advice and keep those forgotten files forgotten. But then again she has spent enough time with Razer to tell when he was lying, like when he said he didn't love her after he returned from the dead the first time.

Does Aya listen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)