More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Did he come out the elevator?/where eles was he in the hotel? Or was he any where eles?

Yes he came out they elevator

After all they embarrassment, Rob came out of the elevator door as naked as he was while he passed the two ladies stood there looking and admiring his nude body as he came out still staring at his dick while the guy with the camera took a pic of his dick again. They other guy said "I don't have time for this shit" not caring about a nude guy coming out they elevator went to they elevator to go to his hotel room.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11lJaKar-9tcJhlTdilL5A68J0FSIPz_C/view?usp=drivesdk

Viola

Rob now coming out of the elevator was about to come to the front desk to talk to the lady at front but low and behold there were other people there four female and three guys. He saw the people at the hotel coming to the counter and surprisingly there was a young lady there sitting in a chair turning her head to look at his nude body as well liking what she saw.

There Rob was about to get to the front counter as he saw two young lady teenagers that saw Rob naked as well. Rob stood there not covering up as one girl pointed at his dick and they other girl turned to look at his dick and balls as he had them on display quickly hiding behind a plant pot. There poor Rob was standing behind a plant pot butt naked as beautiful females in the hotel are checking him out and looking at him and his nude body.

Then through all they embarrassment that he endured he was able to make it to the front desk of the count where the man at the counter who was shocked to see a naked man coming to him as he looked away at his dick as Rob came to the counter while the young ladies behind him looked at his butt. "Hi there I'm try to get to my hotel room 421" said Rob desperately trying to cover his genitalia as he was glade to see a woman carrying towels while he grabbed one to put it on "421 right lets see" said the man at the front desk looking to see were the room is located.

Is he able to locate that he is in room 421 or no?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)