More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

Is he able to locate that he is in room 421 or no?

Yes

"Oh yes you have room 421 sir here is the card to open the door" said the lady at the front "thank you miss" said rob as he took the keys from the lady as she said " your welcome and have a nice day" so rob anderson with a towel cover was going to his hotel room 622 as one of girls in the lobby took the towel from his body as rob was naked once again as the two laughed and point at rob's naked state and as everyone saw him naked once again.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11lJaKar-9tcJhlTdilL5A68J0FSIPz_C/view?usp=drivesdk

There he went to his hotel room naked yet again. There on his way to his room 421 naked with the card key in hand he passed by some maid who started staring,laughing and pointing at him as he was on his way embarrased as he is going to his room 622 naked.

There as he got to the room there was a beautiful dark skin lady with tank top,jeans pants and high heels on holding a hand bag there as rob not noticing her she started to look him and as she noticed him she said "hey naked guy I remember you and in the same way too butt naked" said the dark skin beauty with a smile as she started to stare at rob's naked body and his genitals his (penis and balls) "oh yeah naked I remember" he said as covered up and as she slapped his hands away saying "why are you covering up? I already saw everything" as she still kept on looking at his genital as rob stood there naked infront her in the hallway of they hotel.

"Do you remember that time you came to the pool at the hotel naked as you are infront brian mckinght the singer when I was sitting with him in my bikini and they other lady a white blond was sitting on the other side as well remember you came up with the idea for brian mcknights song quoting "you should be ashamed of youself" and that is when I took off my bikini bottom and through them at you and you wore them because you were naked just like you are know" said the dark skin beauty

"Oh yeah when he did'nt give me his pants" said rob

"Yeah exactly right" said dark deauty

"oh yes and as I remember and as memories serves me correctly I remember you making eye contact with me and not looking at my junk like you are right now" said rob as he covered up again

"So tell me why are you at the hotel naked again? By the way I'm viola" Said the dark skin beauty as extended her hand to the very naked rob

"Oh I am rob nice to me you, well I want to come to this hotel to clear my head and get away from work as a subtitute teacher and be away from my wife megan who I am going to be going back home to because she will worry about me, so I'm going in my room to get dress" said rob as he also said " by the way why are you here as well?" "Oh ahh I am here because I'm going to meating up with lil'kim I'm her back up dancer" said viola "ok well go look with that" said rob as he caught viola once again staring at his genital again for the fouth time "hey I know I'm naked in the hall way but would you quite staring at my dick viola" said rob embarrased as turned to open the his hotel door " oh my beautiful ass" said viola as she touch rob's bare ass "hey viola stop it I have a wife" said viola "come on she won't mind" said viola as she continued to touch rob's ass and then his genitalia his cock and balls as rob tried to open his hotel room with his card.

There she was behind him rubbing dick and balls taking advantage of the fact that he is naked in the hallway of the hotel "viola Stop right now Ohh good that fells good" said rob as he frist protest and then gave in because viola's touch felt so good as he final opened the door breaking free from her grasp as he turned to her butt naked with raging hard on "keep your hand to youself" said rob more embarrased at what viola did "ok as you say, wow someone's turned on with an erection I see" said viola as she looks down smiling looking and pointing at rob's full erect dick as rob look down at what viola was staring at "ahhh" rob exclaimed as he rush to get in the room then turn to her as viola look at his erect dick one more time "ahh stop it" said rob embarrased yet again as before shutting the door to get dressed.

What does he do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)