More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shendude Shendude

What's next?

Yes...and no.

"That complicated, Master", one of the eight new ghosts said, her English heavily accented.

Todd turned his attention to her. She was Asian, dressed in what Todd vaguely recalled from some documentary he'd seen once, were the kind of clothes 19th Century Chinese laborers had worn, which combined with her hair being cut short, suggested that she'd been trying to pass as a man. If so, it wasn't a very successful masquerade; her astonishingly lovely face, and exquisite body, somehow simultaneously petite yet still sweetly curved, left no doubt of her true gender.

Todd realized there'd been a dead silence while he ogled the ghost girl. He blushed, but then decided to keep going.

"Call me Todd, please. Complicated how?"

Another of the new ghosts spoke up, clearly the one Jo had called "the Squaw', a tall, statuesque beauty with enormous tits; her features were obviously native, and she wore the clothes to go with it.

"We can posses woman...but not man," she explained. "And it take heap big energy. We sleepers must build up strength, before."

Does Todd ask ofr more info, or does he want to get to know the ghosts?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)