More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Does he find Creugiues?

Yes and No

Karkoraen and Creugiues were Comrades as infants, they were born on the same day, on the same planet, in the same room, and Karkoraen's Father was The Superior of Creugiues's Mother, Fasha. They were inseparable at Birth, but Karkoraen never knew if he had survived the escape from Planet Vegeta's Destruction, which was why he was searching for him.

Karkoraen remembered little of his Father, Bardock, but remembered more of his Mother, He was already a Mid-Level Saiyan Warrior by age Seven, which was around the time when Vegeta was Destroyed. Frieza claimed a Meteorite storm destroyed it, but Karkoraen had his Doubts, He suspected Frieza was behind it. He sought his lost People so they could Kill Frieza and find a way to revive their race. But Raditz was less than capable of even looking at Frieza, Which was why Karkoraen waanted Little Kakarot back, Vegeta and Nappa were fellow High-Class Elites, and Vegeta was The Last of the Saiyan Royal Family, while Nappa was the Supreme Commander of the Saiyan Army in King Vegeta's Stead. Raditz was a bit of a disappointment, but he was family, that was what was important. It was also the reason why Karkoraen had encouraged His little Brother to get strong enough to go toe-to-toe with him in a sparing match at only half power. But Raditz was the most Arrogant of all the Last Saiyans, he was Cowardly when facing a Superior Opponent, he was cruel to the core, he was Cocky, and worst of all he was not even worth Pitying!

As his Pods Navigation system charted all the likely places Creugiues's pod ended up he found the Pod's signal. Racing there he found it empty and long since abandoned. That was when he heard Raditz had been Killed, and In a rage he destroyed the Planet and Unlocked the Legendary Power of the Super Saiyan. He would show Vegeta and Nappa later, for now he wanted to master this form.

Does he Master it and does he Seek ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)