More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Does he Master it and does he Seek ?

Naturally

Karkoraen informed His Saiyan Comrades of his Plans to Train and Train until he Could Face Frieza on his own. He went about in search of Beings with High Power Levels, the first one he found was on a distant planet he Landed on it finding Tribes of Warring People, he simply killee the Foes entire vilkage and waited for it to return.

Karkoraen was roasting the Meat of one of the more Obese villagers when his Target returned home with a full Cadre of Warriors. ''You took you time, I was beginning to wonder if you'd show up at all!'' Says Karkoraen as his foes survey the destruction of their village with disgust. ''Who are are you? And why have you destroyed our village?!'' Demands one fo the other warriors. ''I came here in search of the Planets best fihter so as to increase my own power level, and in doing so be abls to avenge my brothers . But in all honesty I took no pleasure in these people's , but my Race is Cruel, Barbaric, and Arrogant by In born nature, and I doubt they'd have given you up easily, Namekian.'' Says Karkoraen as he looks straight at the man with the high level.

''Now you will fight me No Holds Barred! Or I will deatroy tnis entire planet! And proceed to destroy Planet Namek afterwards!'' Says Karkoraen as he Begins to charge up an attack and destroys a nearby mountain. ''Get your powers ready Namekian, I shall take no pleasure in killing you, but I need the power boost.'' Says Karkoraen as he Begins to radiate in power.

Cracking his knuckles and Neck and loosening up his other joints he Found that he was already Getting excited at fighting the Namekian. Now Karkoraen had faced a couple of Namekians in the past, and he was ready for all their abilities and powers.

How does Karkoraen do in Battle?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)