More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheMysticYam TheMysticYam

Ready to begin?

Yes and I would like to play as transformed male inventor

You are in the middle of filling out the application for your new school. Which in of itself was quite unusual, given that you were a balding, almost 50-year old family man.

This is where your latest discovery came into play. See, you are quite the inventor, and you recently made an invention which allows you to change your body into that of any desired shape.

And seeing as it is an all female school, but you will be attending transformed into a clone of quite the cutie you saw around the neighborhood, that shouldn't be a problem.

Of course, you needed your wife to play along and pretend she was your guardian so she would enlist you into the prestigious Saint Lillith University of Technology, and with some convincing acts (specifically muff diving and scissoring in the Jacuzzi), your wife eagerly agreed to send you to her former university.

"I suppose I should think of her as my mother now, not as my wife..." you think, making a mental note to not slip up again and refer to her as your mother, and not your wife, from now on.

Go to the school

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)