More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mrfriskay Mrfriskay

What's next?

Yes Ma'am

"Yes ma'am." You say. "Please don't tell him." You plead.

"I won't tell him, but there are going to be some changes in our relationship, in return. " She explains, and that's when the most inconvenient thing happens. You try to hide your growing erection, but since you are still nude it's obvious.

"Does my anger excite you, you little pervert?" Her boots stomp lightly on the tile, and you close your eyes again.

"Please." You beg.

"I'm a strict woman, and I believe that the punishment should fit the crime. Since you decided to dress up in my clothes, I'm going to call you Greta when we're alone from now on, understand?!" She stomps her feet again, and strictly yells. You open your eyes in disbelief. "And you will answer to Greta or Larry sees the little picture I took of your pants in front of my drawer. What's your new name in my presence?" She tests you.

"Greta." You utter with remorse in your voice.

"Good giiiirl!" She teases, and you sit there apathetic. "That's not all though. Since you seem to be obsessed with me you're also going to be my personal bitch!" She adds sternly.

"You can't do that!" You say defensively as you normally would with her.

"What are you going to do about it bitch!" She says scornfully. You are silent, and see her place her hands on her thick hip out of the corner of your eye.

"Please don't do this." You beg.

"You did it to yourself." She returned.

"I'll do all the chores or something, please."You glance up desperately and see her amused face.

"I'll make you do those anyways, bitch!" She silences you again and you look down at her boots. "I could probably make you do whatever I want, couldn't I?" She brags, and you breath uneasy.

"Yes ma'am." You answer her respectfully, and decide to play her game for fear of being found out by Larry.

"Good. Now you're getting it." She mocked. "Now get in here and lean over the bed while I strap you!" She ordered. "NOW!" She orders, and you jump up and walk shamefully by her into the bedroom. You see your pants on the floor in front of the drawer as you pad over to the bed, and lean over it. You hear her closing the drawer behind you and opening another one. A jingle sound gets closer and she throws some handcuffs on the bed in front of you. "Lock yourself to the bedpost!" She says sternly.

"What?" You ask shocked turning your head.

"Does little Greta want to be exposed?" She threatens, and you nod your head no. "Then do it bitch!" You reach for the cuffs, and move over to the large spiraling bedpost and lock them on your wrists around it. She creeps up behind you and grabs the cuffs pulling them upward causing you to almost be on your toes. She clips something to the chain between the cuffs, and you pull against it. You look up to see an O ring on the bed you never noticed before now.

"Do we really have to do this Helga?" You plead, now helpless.

"Don't call me that anymore!" She snaps, and walks behind you. You turn around and see her digging in the bottom drawer that has lots of BDSM toys. She picks up the strap.

"Yes ma'am." You say trying to suck up.

"I don't like that one too much either." She walks closer wielding the strap. "When you address me you will address me as, Queen Helga." She demands.

"Please." You nearly breakdown.

"SAY IT!" She demands, and straps you hard on your ass. You jump at the pain, but notice that your erection begins growing again. "SAY IT!" The strap burns your ass several times.

"Please Queen Helga!" You breakdown, with tears rolling down your eyes.

"PLEASE WHAT?"

"Please. Forgive me!" You beg.

"You have to earn that Greta!" She says strictly swinging the strap. You whine slightly at her calling you Greta again. She walks back, and picks up a dirty sock, and returns uncomfortably close to you.

"Please!" You whine.

"Open up!" She says with a mean sneer holding up the dirty sock in front of your mouth. "I'm tired of hearing you whine. OPEN!" She orders, and you open up as she works the dirty sock into your mouth.

"Mmmmmhhhhppp." You try to protest.

"Now SHUT UP!" She orders, and you sniffle silently. She lays down the strap, and pulls her dress up over her head revealing her shapewear underneath, and large soft breast busting out of it. She leans her large bottom on the edge of the bed just beside you. "How does the thought of being my little bitch make you feel?" She spoke a little softer, and you look at her amused face looking down at your hardness trapped against the bedpost, then back up to you.

"Hmp" You whine into the dirty sock.

"Aww little Greta likes it!" She teases in a high pitch tone, her long fingernail lightly taps your erection.

"Mmmm" You reel.

"I've tried to get Larry to be my little bitch. He refuses, says it makes him feel less of man." She explains frankly, and your eyes get big. "that's why he sleeps in the other bedroom." She adds, and suddenly the phone rings, and she walks over to her phone and laughs.

"Hey Larry, how's it going?" She suddenly sounds normal answering the phone, and you listen to her one sided conversation. "What?" She acts shocked. "Are you kidding me?" She says firmly. You readjust your arms above your head the taste of the dirty sock dominating your mouth. "You won't believe what John did!" She glanced over at your wide eyes. "He cleaned the whole kitchen, and the living area up!" She sneers at you. "I know, shocking right? Well, be safe out there. I'm a little busy at the moment." She looks over at you. "Bye." She says smoothly, and walks back over to you. She grabs onto your now softening dick, and it goes hard nearly instantly

"I think it's funny." She says sitting back on the edge of the bed slowly stroking your hardness. You close your eyes and hear her voice, "I never imagined you in the role of my bitch before now. You were always Larry's little twit boy, just something I had to put up with." She explained and you open your eyes to see her looking lustfully at you. "Now, it makes sense. Larry is too hard to control. He is stubborn, and set in his ways. I thought I could get to him to be my bitch over time. Not happening though. Hell, we haven't even had sex in over a year." She said bitterly, and takes her hand off your shaft.

"MMmhppt." You whine a little as she pulls her hand away.

"But you! You're going to be the little bitch I've been missing in my life, aren't you?" She asks teasing you. It feels so wrong, but right at the same time. You are consumed with lust, and it all feels too unreal to be true, but something in you gives as she looks lustfully at you.

"MMm hmm." You confirm, and her look is unexpected. She quickly gets off the bed walks around behind you. She traps you against the bedpost, and strokes you softly.

"I have plans for you bitch. I've always wanted my own little bitch that I can completely ruin and emasculate." She strokes harder. "An enslaved drone that wouldn't dare talk back when ordered to service me!" Her voice becomes more passionate along with her stroking, and before you know it, you're squirting all over the bed. You shamefully moan to her touch, and she finally stops. Not a word is said between you as she walks into the bathroom and gets a warm wash cloth. She gives you a devious smile as her hand cleans up your messy chubby. You wait confused and curious as she goes and picks up a chastity device from the bottom drawer and comes back over to sit on the bed beside you.

"MMmmm" You let out a little protest, and she gives you a look.

"This is just to ensure that you keep with our little agreement." She says slipping on the first part and then skillfully working you into it, before locking it. She takes the small key, and pulls her thin gold chain off from around her neck. She slips it on the chain, and then puts it back around her neck right in front of you with a lurid grin. You are too broken and tired to protest. "Are you going to be good?" She asks, and you nod yes.

She unlocks the handcuffs, and pulls the dirty sock out of your mouth. You rub your wrists, and stand there awkwardly. You are in part euphoria, and also paralyzed by fear. Helga lays down on the bed sideways, and smugly looks at you.

"I feel stupid." You say, looking down at your caged cock.

"You're not stupid." She calmly draws out. "You're just different honey. Like me." She adds strangely calming you.

"But.. you're my stepmother." Your words come out a little distressed.

"Oh please, Larry isn't even your real dad." Her eyebrow raises.

"But you two are in love, and married." You continue.

"He hates me!" Her words are blunt, and she stares to the side with her hand propping her face up. "He's expressed wanting to leave more than a few times lately."

"Because you are mean as hell to him!" Your own words even shock yourself with honesty.

"This is the way I am, and I'm not changing anytime soon. Do you hate me?" She quickly returns. You feel a chill down your back, and you gaze at her lounging carelessly on the bed, then look away coyly. You are too conflicted to answer at first, but then look up again.

Do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)