More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mrfriskay Mrfriskay

Do you?

No.

"No, I don't. I'm in love with you." Your words are honest, and she cackles.

"Then go get me a water bitch!" She teases, and you still in her trance, obey.

The rest of the week is basically you serving her hand and foot nude while she relaxes. She makes a laundry list of chores to do, including laundry. Wednesday she comes home from shopping with a whole pack of pink panties your size. To your dismay she doesn't show any type of sexual interest in you while you serve most of the week. If you question her orders she simply reminds you of your new place as her bitch and you grow frustrated in the chastity. Friday before Larry comes home, she calls you into the living room loudly as you lay on your bed resting.

"Greta!" She yells, and you come curtly.

"Yes Queen Helga." You answer as per the new protocol.

"Put on your clothes, and stay in your room as much as possible this weekend. Larry doesn't need to know about any of this." She ordered with her feet up on the ottoman with you bowing before her wearing only the pink panties with a chastity bulge.

"Yes Queen Helga." You say stoically.

"That's a good little bitch." She teases and you disappear into your room. The time flies by as you play games, and watch a few shows. Larry knocks on your door later in the evening.

"Come in!" You nervously call out.

"Hey John, how have you been?" Larry leans in the doorway. He looks exhausted.

"Not bad! Just hanging out, you know?" You genuinely smile, but have a little guilt in your back pocket.

"Just wanted to check up on you. The new job isn't half bad, and I guess it'll be a regular thing." Larry explained, and you feel a little happy about that, for different reasons than Larry.

"That's great!" You smile for him as well.

"Alright, I'll leave you back to it." He says with with his trademark coolness.

You sneak into the kitchen for a late night snack after all the lights are out, and grab some cereal. Saturday goes by pretty easy except for the unplanned erections in the chastity device. Normally you would relieve those frustrations, but not today. Later in the day your door opens without a knock, and Helga walks in. Your heart nearly skips a beat, as you sit up from the bed.

"Hey bitch!" She says loudly.

"Where's Larry?" You fearfully ask.

"He went to pick up some stuff for work." She stood with a commanding stature in your room.

"I've been thinking." You start.

"I already know what you're going to say!" She cuts you off with an ear to ear grin.

"Really?" Your face is unsure.

"Yeah, you're going to make up some excuse to get out of your little situation, and I'm not going to have it!" She turns on her stern face.

"Actually, I want you to divorce Larry." You spill the beans.

"Wait. what?" Her head shakes back and forth.

"Yeah, I want to be your bitch full time. Do you think we can come up with a plan to set him free, but have me stay here?" You explain, and her smile deepens.

"Wow!" Her smile fades to a cipher. "How about, I'll start a fight with him, and then ask for a divorce. You side with me, or I tell him about your little pervert act, and I get a restraining order against him?" The words roll of her tongue.

"That seems a little ****." You look sympathetically at her.

"Well, that was already the plan bitch!" She said in a threatening voice. "You'll side with me saying something like, no hard feelings, but you enjoy the structure, or something like that. Or else!"

"I just want to make the transition easier for him. He's been good to me." You confer to her steel like green eyes.

"Let me handle it. I'm the boss here, not you! If he talks to you just tell him that we've been getting along fine, and you don't want to hold him back, ok?"

"Ok." You say, still a little worried.

"I'll handle it. Now, you get on your knees and kiss my feet bitch!" She demands pointing downward, and you weasel off the bed, and place a few pecks on her thick bare feet that now have shiny pink polish on them. Your erection strains in the chastity, and she gloats above you. "One week in chastity and you're already ready to be my willing bitch. Thank me for showing you your true place!" She spouts.

"Thank you Queen Helga!" You say **** for release, and ultimately her approval.

"Goood girl!" Her voice gives you a little shot of naughty. "I'm glad you are coming into your new role willingly. Means less work for me." She says while you kiss her feet passionately for a moment then she kicks you lightly away. "Sleep tight!" She dangles the key to your chastity at you and closes the door.

You have a hard time getting to sleep, but finally do. You wake up in the morning to a knock on your door.

"Come in." You say half asleep. Larry walks into the room.

"Hey Buddy, uh we need to talk." He seems worried.

"Ok, sure." You wipe the sleep from your eyes.

"It's looking like things aren't going to work out with Helga and I." He looks a little pained. "She seems to think that you might want to stay here with her, but you can come on the road with me if that's not what you want." He looks at you in anticipation.

"I don't want to get in your way. My stuff is here, you know and... uh I like the structure she gives me here." You say genuinely somehow.

"I just want you to be happy, and if you're happy here, then this where you should be!" Larry says with kind eyes.

"Don't worry about me." You express. "I feel at home here." You say, and he gets up and gives you a hug.

"You got my number!" Larry says, before smiling and closing the door behind him.

A few hours later you hear the familiar sound of his old truck pulling out of the driveway. You feel like you've just stepped into an erotic fantasy. The sound of her approaching excites you, and she bursts in wearing a black pvc catsuit and boots, and a long pink strap on dildo hanging from her thick waist.

"Your bitch ass is all mine now!" She threatens with the leather strap in one hand. You jump a little in shock, and back up.

"You never mentioned that!" Your eyes light up as your heart quickens. She has her long hair pulled back, and extra blue eye shadow on. She looks like a fetish queen from the 80's.

"I didn't mention a lot of things you're going to find out the hard way! On your knees NOW bitch!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)