More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by jjgarces jjgarces

Does Taylor swallow?

Yes. And then Trevor fucks her pussy.

"Gonna blow slut, better take it all," Trevor announces as he fucks Taylor's face one last time and cums in her mouth, Taylor initially refusing to swallow, but being to when they yank on her hair.

"Hold this slut down," Trevor tells Adam and Nathan as he gives Taylor a kiss and straddles her, taunting her as he led his black dick to her tight white pussy, Adam and Nathan each taking one of her long legs and placing them on Trevor's shoulders as he prepared to enter her, "do you know how long I've wanted to do this Taylor? All you had to say was "yes" when I asked you to hook up with me while I worked for you. It didn't have to come to this, slut."

"No...no...please...I sucked your dick...I swallowed your cum...what else do I need to do?" she cried out as he slid his cock into her tight snatch and began to pound away on it, Taylor's body sliding up and down the bed with every thrust he made into her.

"Shut up slut, play time's over," Adam hissed in her ear as he and Nathan stretched her legs out over her head, allowing Trevor to drill so deep into Taylor that he was hitting places in her pussy no one had gotten to yet, "you're gonna suck and fuck all three of us tonight. The time for bargaining is through."

"UH...UH...UH..." Taylor moaned, her body betraying her because of how deeply Trevor was inside of her as he wrecked her tight white pussy while Adam and Nathan added to her humiliation by sucking on one of her tits as Trevor held her outstretched legs in his hands and continued plowing into Taylor's pussy.

"I think this little white bitch is actually gonna get off on this soon," Adam taunted her as Taylor's tight walls collapsed around Trevor's dick, the shame on her face giving away the fact that she was going to cum, whether she liked it or not.

"FUCK boys...this bitch is actually going to blow," he tells them as he begins to quicken his strokes into her, Taylor cumming all over his cock as he slammed it into her one last time and held his dick there as he looked her in her baby blue eyes.

"Look me in the eyes, slut," he told her as he let her legs hang limply off the bed and kissed her, Taylor totally defeated after having cum for him as he got ready to cum himself.

Is humiliating Taylor enough? Or does Trevor cum in her pussy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)