More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by jjgarces jjgarces

Is humiliating Taylor enough? Or does Trevor cum in her pussy?

He cums in Taylor's pussy

"Look at me when when I cum in you," he told Taylor as he looked her in her eyes and came into her pussy, Taylor's tight little white pussy now being filled with the cum of a black **** as he holds himself inside of her and empties four or five more loads into her.

"No more," she whimpers, trying in vain to push Trevor off of her as he holds his cock in her, forcing his cum to stay lodged inside of her before kissing her and squeezing her tits.

"We'll tell you when we're done, princess," he hissed in her ear, "and we're not gonna be done till we shoot a few more loads in those holes you have."

"Yo Trev, when can your bro get at that tight white pussy?" Adam asks his brother as Trevor lays on Taylor for a few more seconds, pondering their next move.

"Right about now Adam," he tells him as Adam takes his place on top of Taylor, taunting her by running his dick up and down her tight, wet pussy as Trevor and Nathan huddled beside the bed.

"Yo, listen up," Trevor says to his cohorts just as Adam is about to stick his dick into Taylor and fuck her, "change in plans. Even though I'd love to stay and keep Taylor company all night, look what we just found."

It was Taylor's phone, which had the names and addresses of some of her Hollywood friends, and a few of her country music friends, as well.

"I know where a few of these places are," Nathan tells the others, "so we're gonna go hunting for some more white pussy meat later tonight."

"So wrap this up boys," Trevor tells them as Adam slides into Taylor's pussy and Nathan forces his dick into her mouth, their plan for the rest of the night now clear.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)