More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by totallynot totallynot

Does Vanessa co-operate?

Yes (tittyfuck)

Vanessa's heart raced as she realized the severity of the situation. She glanced down at the metal bracelet on her wrist, feeling a sense of dread wash over her. The realization that she was now part of some sort of twisted experiment where thousands of strangers could track her every move was overwhelming. Not only could they track her, she had to co-operate with anyone who had the FUI app and could report her. And what if they did? What was the punishment? Would it be worse that what she would subject herself to while co-operating?

Vanessa's eyes darted around the beach, looking for a way out, but she knew there wasn't one. She had but to comply with the stranger's demands. With a shaky breath, she slowly climbed back onto her towel and lay down, her heart pounding in her chest. "Only a quick tittyfuck and he'll be in his way", Vanessa repeated to herself mentally, "That doesn't sound worse than what that menacing man in a suit and sunglasses probably has in store for me." Besides,, he had already been kind enough to show the app to her, clarifying her role in this twisted initiative. The man seemed pleased with her compliance and walked over to her towel. Without further ado, he leaned down and began to caress her bare breasts. His hands were rough and demanding.

As the man's hands moved over her body, Vanessa closed her eyes, trying to block out the sensation. She could feel his calloused fingers brushing against her nipples, causing them to harden under his touch. His breath was hot against her ear as he whispered dirty things to her, telling her how much he wanted her. "Finally we have a shortstack in this town... this boobs are out of this world", the man panted as she was starting to lower her trunks again. "Shortstack. There's that word again." Vanessa had no idea what was meant by that, other than it was apparently her official body type registry designation in the initiative. She had so many questions, but she decided to keep quiet until the man was satisfied, not wanting to risk a no co-operation report. As the man continued to grope her, Vanessa tried to focus on the sound of the waves crashing in the background. It helped drown out some of the sickening noises he was making as he fondled her body. After what felt like an eternity, he finally pulled down his trunks, revealing a fully erect veiny cock.

Without further ado, the man positioned himself over Vanessa's body, lining up his cock with her cleavage. He then grabbed both of Vanessa's massive breasts, sandwiching his cock between them. "Oh, fuck yes!", the man groaned as he began to thrust his hips back and forth, pushing his cock deeper into her cleavage with each thrust. Vanessa grimaced in pain as her breasts were squeezed, still sore from the after effects of the rough treatment at the measuring.

The man continued to thrust his hips, grunting with each thrust as his cock slid in and out of Vanessa's cleavage. Vanessa closed her eyes, trying to block out the sensation of his sweaty body grinding against hers. She could feel her heart racing and her breath coming in short, shallow gasps. As the man reached his climax, he let out a loud grunt and groan. His hips bucked wildly as he thrust one last time before pulling out of Vanessa's cleavage. A thick, white fluid shot out of his cock and landed on her breasts, leaving a sticky mess. The man pulled up his trunks and zipped them back up, seemingly satisfied. He took out his phone and made a rating of 5/5 and saved Vanessa in his favorites. "See you later, Vanessa", he said as he started to leave.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)