More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidnightJumper MidnightJumper

It's a text from Sophia. Answer it?

Yes (Male path)

Hey.

Hey, what's up?

Not much, she replied.

Getting impatient with her, I wrote, I'm quite busy, do you mind if we talk later?

No John.

What is it then Sophia? I said.

Look John, we need to talk...

What?

One of your friends told me you still have feelings for me. Please let them go, otherwise it'll just end up hurting both of us. I'm sorry, but it's for the best.
This began to anger me.
Sophia, I'm pissed that you would make an assumption like that. Even if it's true, you played with my emotions and no amount of sorry's are gonna change that. But I guess now you've got me cornered. I fell in love you, and as much as I try, I can't let go. So maybe it's just best if we no longer be a part of each others lives anymore.

I waited for a few minutes, though it felt like an eternity, before she finally replied.

Please don't say that. I know it's my fault we're not together, but it's not for the reasons you think. I know that you can do better than me, and I just don't think I'd ever be able to meet your expectations...

This took me by surprise. I'd always thought it was because she simply didn't like me anymore.

Why didn't you tell me this before? That's not true at all, you're already better than I could ever expect.

I wish that were true, but I'll always be scared I'll let you down

Well you shouldn't be. The only thing that you've done to let me down was to break up with me. Please, give me another chance. I promise we can make it right, you won't need to worry about anything

What does she say now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)