More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by writingforfun24 writingforfun24

Is an external controlling these hooks?

Yes (Eria the Goddess of Mischief and Chaos is about to have some fun...

Laura was relaxing by the riverside, under the shade of an oak tree. Dressed in a green checkered shirt and slightly dirty blue jeans, the brunette laid on the bank as her fishing rod was planted in the ground next to her, with the line dangling in the water.

“Ah well,” she sighed, “I guess nothing’s biting today. Still, it’s been a swell afternoon...”

Suddenly. Her line began to tug.

Quickly, she got up and grabbed her rod before it was pulled into the river.

“Wow! It’s a big one!” she cried.

As she backed up as she tried to pull her catch in, she backed into the trunk of the oak tree. Unbeknownst to her, the back of her jeans and shirt caught on one of the low hanging twigs and snagged onto her clothing.

“I’m...not... letting-“

RIP.

Laura’s rod was dragged into the water. Quickly, she climbed up onto her bank and laid on her back.

“Urgh... it’s always the best ones that get away...”

Suddenly, she noticed the blades of grass brushing against her bare back. She felt her stomach for any trace of her clothes but found none.

The branch had torn off her jeans and shirt and shredded them to pieces.

She was standing on the riverbank with only her white bra and panties to cover up...

“Gasp!”

She was completely embarrassed at her state of dress. Completely panicked, she ran away from the river bank.

As she ran further away, hoping no one will notice her, a strange woman emerged from the water, laughing over and over at Laura while carrying her fishing rod onto the bank.

It was Eria. The goddess of mischief and chaos.

With pale blue skin burning red eyes, and soft purple lips, she was beautiful.

She ringed out her purple dress and silky black hair of water as she finally caught her breath.

“Well, I think that’s enough fun here for today” she smiled.

With a snap of her fingers, a blue portal appeared and she walked through, still carrying the fishing rod in hand.

She arrived at her home; a rounded throne room coated in silver with purple drapes hanging from the wall. Outside its windows was a grey landscape, where time did not move and space stretched out for eternity.

On the walls were canvases; some with pictures and some completely blank. Eria walked over to the nearest blank canvas, placed the palm of her hand on it and closed her eyes,

Like watercolour soaking through paper, colours began to emerge from the tips of her hands and cover the canvas. When she opened her eyes, she looked in glee at a picture of Laura being dragged into the water with her clothes tearing on the branch.

Eria laughed in glee once more at Laura’s torment.

“Ah... it never gets old.” Eria smiles as she walked away, passing the other canvases filled with people facing embarrassing naked moments; a man’s towel being taken away in front of a crown, a woman believing she was in a naked dream, only to realise too late that she was awake. Eria had a massive collection of embarrassing moments from many people across different time periods and universes.

Eria loved to humiliate people. She loved finding unconventional ways of getting people from all different times and places to expose themselves.

Eria sat on her thrown an sighed to herself.

“This is fun and all but I have to get more creative.” she sighed. “The next one has to be special....”

Suddenly, her attention turned to the fishing rod in her hand...

She smiled as an idea came across her mind. She stood back up and brushed her finger against the hook.

“I bet some people could have some real fun with a giant hook floating from the sky... especially taking it for a ride!”

The hook began to grow in size.

“But what happens when this would catch on someone’s clothes and they can’t get free?”

The hook kept growing until it was as tall as Eria.

“Will they do ANYTHING to get free? Or will they be dragged up in the air and to me!

She laughed to herself as she looked at the gigantic fishing hook. She snapped her fingers and a large portal appeared her her feet. Eria jumped back on her thrown and swung the hook and line down into the portal.

“Hehe, lets see who we’re catching today...”

Who will encounter her hook?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)