More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mikeprince Mikeprince

Sheryl is shy

Yes, show her movie

As you continue eating dinner with Evilene and Sheryl, you find yourself increasingly intrigued by Sheryl's presence. There is an air of mystery about her, and you can't help but notice her subtle actions, like the way she softly rubs your foot with hers under the table. It's a peculiar gesture, one that piques your curiosity.

After finishing your meal, you suggest moving to the living room to relax and watch a movie. Evilene and Sheryl agree, and the three of you make your way to the cozy space. You settle onto the couch, and Evilene grabs a horror movie from the shelf. As she inserts the DVD into the player, you notice Sheryl's eyes flicker with excitement.

Once the movie starts, the room is filled with suspenseful music and eerie visuals. Evilene sits on one end of the couch, leaving room for you and Sheryl to sit together. As the movie progresses, you find yourself leaning back, engrossed in the thrilling story unfolding on the screen.

Without even realizing it, you and Sheryl gradually shift closer to each other, drawn together by a shared sense of anticipation. The tension in the movie mirrors the palpable energy between you. As a particularly terrifying scene plays out, Sheryl instinctively grabs hold of your arm, seeking comfort and reassurance.

Feeling the warmth of her touch, you glance at Sheryl and notice a mixture of fear and excitement in her eyes. It's as if she's experiencing a range of emotions, both from the movie and from the subtle connection between the two of you.

Shall I get her out of her shorts

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)