More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by dirtykentman dirtykentman

Does he leave her there?

Yes, much to her regret

"Ah there you are Felicity" her father calls as she looks up, trying to conceal any fear that they would know where she had been, what she had almost done.

"Helllo dad" she replies, forcing a relaxed smile, sure they will see right through it. They call her over to meet the small crowd they are busy chatting to. Even as she takes a step towards them and away from her stranger, he leans towards her and whispers.

"Send me something nice when you get the chance." His voice is so soft, charming, disarming. As soon as the words leave his lips, he turns away and heads into the throng of people in the room.

"Was that Anthony?" her mother asks as Felicity steps into the space they've made in their little circle. "Such a nice man, no idea why he is still single" she continues. That last line makes Flis smile and clutch the business card in her hand a little firmer, wondering if she has made a mistake not allowing him to take her further into the gardens.

As she stands within the small circle of her parents and their friends, the conversation continues around her. But all the time her mind is considering the older man who had so excited her, her eyes scanning the room for him, but to no avail.

"I'm just going to go for a wander" Flis eventually informs her parents, and before they can enquire more she leaves the group and starts exploring the large function room, her eyes looking for him again.

Does she find him yet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)