More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by qexiqex qexiqex

Should Amy ditch her bra?

Yes, ditch it!

The sweaty young woman looked around to make sure no one was in sight. After confirming that she was alone, Amy turned around and wiggled out of her tight black top. With a well-practiced move, she opened the clasps on her back and let the inadequate piece of clothing fall onto the dirty floor, baring her massive, jiggly chest in broad daylight. Heart pounding, she slipped into the black top again and turned around as if nothing had happened.

"Whew, exciting!" she thought, her cheeks flushed, wondering if being more naughty would make her work days less boring. Her hands lingered beneath her now easily accessible boobs, groping the slightly sweaty flesh under her skimpy shirt. Then she noticed how badly the itching had gotten down below.

"Yeah, that one has to go as well!" she decided. She quickly reached between her legs and yanked the stupid piece of underwear down. Relieved and slightly nervous because of her daring antics, she removed her panties and stuffed them with the useless bra into her bag.

Hopefully that'll help with the heat at least for a while, Amy decided to have a word with her boss about her working conditions as soon as he was back. It couldn't continue like this.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)