More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CJD619 CJD619

Does she open the phone?

Yes, but it wasnt who she thought

As she staggered over to the corner still half-asleep, she hesitantly flipped over her cell phone to see who the message was from. To her surprise, the message was from her father-in-law, Thomas's father, Larry. Larry was a short, stockier man who had retired a year ago and spent most of his time at home, watching programs with scantily clad women doing carwashes and assembling miniature figurines of muscle cars. Kaitlyn was never a fan of him, especially due to the perverted, intrusive gazes he would often bestow upon her. She even felt a little uncomfortable at the wedding.

The message was short, first off apologizing for the time of night he was sending it, but it was mostly just letting her know that he plans to stop by in the morning after breakfast to say hello. Of course, Thomas would be at work and she would be left all alone to deal with whatever he was planning. Hopefully, it was just a friendly visit to welcome them back home. She replied that it was all right and that she was looking forward to seeing him then. She didn't waste any longer staying awake as her legs were already starting to give out, so she headed back to bed.

The next mornings routine went normal as usual, Kaitlyn waking up first and preparing a nice meal for Thomas and herself before they started their day. They joked, talked about their favorite show they watched last night and plans for after work. As she saw him to the door, she brought up the fact that his father was stopping by, and Thomas didn't seem phased at all. "He probably just wants to see how everything went with our honeymoon, and check-in with us. Tell him I said hi, honey." Thomas said, as he gave Kaitlyn a parting kiss and headed for his car.

She spent the next hour or two doing what she normally did, just hanging out, checking her phone in between cleaning up and putting things away around the house. After jumping in the shower quickly, she threw on some casual clothes including a white spaghetti-strap tank top and a pair of Grey leggings. Just as she finished drying her hair, she heard a knocking at the door. "I'm coming!" she yelled, throwing her towel on top of the dirty hamper and continuing towards the door. "It's Larry." she heard coming from outside the door. With one final breath, she opened the door to see her devilish father-in-law waiting.

"My new daughter! I'm so happy to see you." he said, quickly pulling her into a big embrace. She sucked it up, and replied "I'm happy to see you too." As she went to pull away, she realized he was tightening his grasp, and even allowing his hand to stroke up and down the side of her thigh inconspicuously. She quickly jolted back, smoothing out her pants while he quietly chuckled, before she cleared her throat and suggested they move inside.

"Sounds good to me, after you." He said. He followed her in, and used every single second of the way to focus his gaze on his new daughter-in-laws fantastic ass. As he followed her in, she sat on the nearest couch, and suggested that he sit in the adjacent chair so they could have a proper conversation. "Sounds fair to me." he said, before taking his seat. "So tell me how was the trip, did you guys have a lot of fun?" He finished, looking at her for a response.

"It was definitely a fun time! We spent so much time together, seeing and doing so many different things, and we learned so many new things about each other! It was definitely something I will never forget." Kaitlyn said, truly happy. "Well I'm glad to hear that," he said, "I'm glad you guys had a good time."

But to Kaitlyns shock, he continued. "Hopefully you spent most of it not wearing too much." He said, raising his eyebrow with a creepy-like glare at his sons wife. "Um, I really don't think that's any of your business.. but since you're his father, I will just say that we had a sufficient amount of fun with and without our clothes." As Kaitlyn explains this very meekly, she notices his gaze never leaving her at all. He stared at her like something he wanted, something he desired, and he gave her butterflies that she used to feel years ago.

"I'm glad that you guys know how to have fun then. If you're ever needing a teacher, I'm always available." This snapped Kaitlyn back to reality, and was the last straw for her. She kindly explained that while she appreciates his candor, he was being a bit inappopriate, and she would appreciate it if he would leave. He didn't fight or protest, just standing up and cracking his neck slighty, before heading for the door. She followed him towards the door, which he was headed for, before he turned around and asked "Do you mind if I ask you one more question before I go?"

Growing tired of the games, she just quickly said yes, hoping to get it over with and move on quickly. He got face level with her before asking bluntly; "When do you plan on telling my son about you, Penetr8K8?" Her mouth literally fell open with shock, barely uttering "h..how?"

He explained his past love of camgirl websites, and how he would spend a lot of his time when he was arguing with his wife on these web sites. When Thomas had gotten together with Kaitlyn, he knew instantly she looked familiar. After months and months of trying to remember where she was from, it struck him. He had been present in one of her chats before. He had seen her before. He had even donated before.

"So if you aren't going to tell him, and you don't want me to tell him, I'm guessing you don't want me to, right? I also need to ask you why I shouldn't tell him, and what's in it for me if I don't tell him? He is my son afterall, he would understand why I was on those sites, but he wouldn't understand why you didn't tell him and why you were there in the first place." He said, staring at her with some sort of evil satisfsction, enjoying the absolute shock in her face. "Now, I have a couple of ideas, but I need to know that you are with me on this. If not, we can both sit down with him and tell him everything."

"N..no, he can't know.." Kaitlyn stammered, trying to gain some control in the situation. Please, you're his father.. try and understand." He shook his head no immediately. "Normally I would, but you haven't told him. You've lied to him. And if you are able to get away with doing things that aren't right, why can't I? So this is what we're going to do." He said, putting his hand on her neck and collarbone softly. "When I tell you to do something, you will do it. That starts with tonight. You will tell Thomas that I'm coming over for dinner, and you will prepare a nice dinner for us all. That's it, for now. Sound good?" He asked condescendingly, waiting for her response.

"Yes that.. that, sounds fine. Is that it, can I go?" she asked, hoping she could finally get away. "Yeah that's it, as long as you can prove to me that you mean this." He said with a smirk. "How do I do that?" she asked, puzzingly looking back at him in the eyes for the first time. Without warning, he plants his face on hers. His lips meeting hers almost immediately, with no resistance. Sensing that, he slid his tongue sliding into her mouth instantly, eyes open the whole time watching her. She knew how she reacted would dictate how Larry would act. Against all principles and self respect, she reciprocated the kiss. Her eyes darted around the neighborhood, afraid someone might see, before closing her eyes, waiting for it to finishm. She met his tongue with hers, and they kissed for about 10 seconds. "That's what I expect." He said, taking his hand and face away from her, and turning away. She didn't say anything, just standing there paralyzed in a state of shock.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)