More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Does This Trick Work?

Yes, But Not Quite As Well As You Hoped.

Once Ember's leg is properly lubricated you pop her foot free with a twist and a shove but Ember whimpers in pain, and when you try to put her shoe back on she screams!

"Oh Gods! My ankle! What did you do to my ankle?!" She cries, and you wince in sympathy.

"Is the pain sharp and stabbing or dull and throbbing?" You ask, calling on your first aid training from participating in scouting as a teenager.

"More that second one!" Ember whimpers.

"Probably not broken then, most likely sprained it getting it free. I've got a first aid kit inside," you turn to the other three. "I need one of you to help me get Ember in, the other two should help by bringing your stuff inside, with the frame of your car buckled like that the windows will leak and ruin all your things. We won't be able to get anyone out here to tow your car until the rain lets up and judging by the oil slick forming under it I think you've totaled it anyway," you state and mixed Asian/African girl with the shaved head mutely nods and starts packing up all the stuff in the back.

The fourth young woman, a short and stocky Asiatic individual with striking silver hair down to her knees, gets under Ember's other arm and helps you help her limp back to the house for treatment. Half way there she turns to you and states, "Sorry, it's nice to meet you Jessy, I'm Silver."


Once your inside you bandage Ember's ankle and give her two Tylenol AND two Aleeve for pain. You put on a pot of herbal tea to help get everyone warm again after your all back inside, then go help rescue the girls things.

What's This Mysterious Band Of Friends Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)