More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bigrod91 bigrod91

Do you strip down in front of her?

Yes!

"Oh, alright," you say as you set your towel down next to hers. You take off your shirt first, and then your flip-flops. You pull down your shorts and the outline of your massive cock becomes visible. With one final movement, your underwear is removed and you are completely naked in the presence of a stranger. You feel your cock sway slightly in the breeze, as it hangs down between your legs.

"Wow!" Sophie says. "That's going to make some guys AND some girls jealous!"

"Thanks," you tell her. You are starting to get glances from beachgoers walking by. Your cock hangs down between your legs, it's an impressive sight. Other men walking by have dicks that are only a fraction of your size, and they look at you with jealousy. You stare at a trio of topless girls walking together, they notice your cock and then giggle to each other. You smile at them, and they start walking over to you and Sophie.

"Hiiiii," a girl says to you.

"You have a lucky girlfriend," another girl says, gesturing to your member.

"Oh, thanks, but I'm single," you respond, and they immediately share a look. The girls introduce themselves; Autumn, a petite redhead with perky A-cup breasts is 18, Rachel, a tall brunette with nice C-cup breasts is 19, and Stacey, a beautiful blonde with massive DD breasts is 18.

The girls (Sophie included) take turns complimenting your massive dick. You reach into your bag, fumble around with some of the things inside it, and pull out a metallic cock ring.

"Want me to put it on?" You ask them. They instantly beg you to, and watch as you slowly slip it over your penis, cradling your balls and the back of your shaft in its lower metal piece. It fits perfectly. The girls stare at it longingly, knowing they may never see a cock as large as yours again.

"So, um, John? Can I touch it?" Stacey asks you, immediately blushing.

Can she touch it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)