More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bigrod91 bigrod91

Can she touch it?

Of course she can!

"Yes, you can," you tell Stacey. She steps closer to you, and then her hand flutters from the tip of your cock down to the base. Your cock starts to harden, and soon is sticking out at a 90 degree angle from your body. The cock ring will keep it in this position.

"This is incredible," Stacey whispers. "I've never actually... touched one before." The other 3 girls giggle as Stacey gently touches your penis. You are shocked to hear that she is a virgin but on a nude beach. Sure, she's only topless, but it's impressive.

"Hey Stacey, how about you and me take a walk?" You ask her.

"Yes! Yes, that sounds like fun," she says enthusiastically, breaking out of her trancelike-state. As you two walk along the water, you hear Sophie, Autumn, and Rachel giggle from where you were standing earlier. Couples walking past you stare at your semi-erect cock.

"So, Stacey," you say, "How often do you come to a beach like this?"

"This is our second time," she answers. "It's the first time we decided to take our tops off though!"

"Well, I must say, you have a great pair of tits," you tell her.

"Oh wow, thanks!" Stacey says, blushing again. "Do you want to touch them? It's only fair," she continues.

Do you touch them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)