More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by bigrod91 bigrod91

Do you touch them?

Of course you do!

"I'd love that," you tell her. You and Stacey stop walking, and you cup her breasts in your hands. Your cock gives an involuntary twitch as you become more aroused. You pull her closer to you as you run your hands over her perfectly symmetrical tits. You kiss for a moment, and your cock is pressed against her stomach.

"Wow, John, you're... amazing," Stacey gasps as you pull away from her. People are beginning to stare at your display of affection, so you continue walking towards some rocks at the end of the beach. As you reach the end of the beach, you lead Stacey towards a secluded area where people can't see you.

"Where are we going?" Stacey asks you, curiously. You respond by pulling her closer and kissing her again. After a few seconds, you release, and she slowly drops to her knees. She takes your cock in her hand, unsure of what to do next. She licks the tip, sending a jolt of pleasure through your body. She then takes a few inches of your cock in her mouth. Without warning, you grab the back of her head, and **** her further down. She manages to go about half of your 12 inches, and then starts to chock on your massive dick. You release her, and she gasps for air. She spits in her hand, and rubs it along the shaft of your penis.

"You're doing great, Stacey," you tell her. She smiles at you and then starts sucking on your cock again. After a while of sucking and stroking, you cum in Stacey's mouth, and she swallows.

"That felt amazing!" Stacey says, laying down in the sand. You think to yourself for a moment, and then get an idea. Without warning, you grab Stacey's bikini bottoms and slide them down over her legs, revealing her unshaven pussy.

"Ah!!" She shrieks, "What are you doing!?" You say nothing, and toss her bikini bottoms aside. You spread her legs, and thrust your cock inside her virgin pussy. She screams with pleasure and the pain of being penetrated for the first time. You thrust in and out, and watch her tits slap against her chest with the **** of you fucking her. With one final heave, you are now balls-deep inside of Stacey. You cum, and she starts moaning loudly as your cock releases sperm inside of her.

"W-what did you just do?" Stacey asks you as you pull your dick out of her soaked, cum-filled pussy. She searches around for her bikini bottoms, but they have floated off into the ocean.

"Should we head back?" You ask Stacey, ignoring her previous question.

"Yes... but I don't want anyone else to see me like this!" Stacey says.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)