More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Your_ghostwriter Your_ghostwriter

Preparing to Fast Forward! Fast Forward!

Yes!

To sum things up, our road trip was eventful. It would have gone by faster, except that a massive storm came over the PCH (Highway One), slowing our journey. In the downpour, we noticed two sad looking hikers and offered them a ride. It turns out that they were two lovely ladies out on their own little romantic adventure before the rain and repulsive passersby in a blue car put a damper on things. Literally. We arrived at their getaway, a trailer a family friend had offered which happened to be near our own getaway spot, only to discover it had been destroyed by a falling tree in the storm.

My wife, ever tender-hearted offered them to join us at the cabin, promising to make it up to me for the intrusion on our second honeymoon. That's how i found myself, with three sexy as hell women, at a remote cottage with nothing but pent up erotic energy for each of us. One of the ladies was my incredible wife Kaila, another a southern belle named Charlotte, and the last a well spoken but hesitant beauty who went by Helen. Helen in particular had sworn she would have nothing to do with me on a sexual level, and I'm not sure if it was a jest or not but I'll take it at face value! Her exact words kept running through my head : "I'm NOT going to Fuck You."

We arrived after all the trials and tribulations and ferried all our gear to the cabin, rushing through the rain to get it done, and in the process soaked ourselves from head to toe, it was hard to keep focused!

I pushed open the door of the cabin, taking in the slight smell of wood, mixed with the damp rain. The main room consisted of a small stove and sink against one wall, a refrigerator nearby, as well as a sitting area with a sofa that bore all the marks of a hide-a-bed. A fireplace sat against the opposite wall, fashioned of irregular rocks, but polished and homey. There was a small television and table as well, but much of the main room was open space. Against the far wall from the entrance were Three doors, which I knew led to the bathroom, bedroom and a small hall between the two.

Kaila was unpacking the groceries into the refrigerator, while Helen was draping several wet items of clothing along the screen of the fireplace. Charlotte was nowhere to be seen, but I assumed that she was in the bathroom.

"Hey hon!" My wife smiled at me.

"Hey babe." I smirked, moving up behind her. "You want me to make some coffee, or..."

No... no, go past this... past that part... In fact never play this again.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)