More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by truedragon truedragon

Does the penis pump work?

Yes!

I was determined to follow the program so for the next 8 weeks I got up extra early and pumped myself before going to my office job. I wasn't sure, but sometimes it felt like my dick was heftier after it slipped out of the vacuum tube. I still hadn't filled the tube up (but I was close), but I imagined that it wouldn't be much longer before I did. I was more caught up with pumping up this little muscle than I ever had been with my biceps! I had to be careful because the pump's manual said that ejaculating inside the tube could prove to be detrimental to the growth process.

After 12 weeks, I measured myself again to see if "noticeable gains" had been achieved. I waited until I had finished an hour-long session (I was determined to get my cock to at least touch the inner walls of the chamber and wasn't afraid to overtax myself to do it). I brought out a ruler and the string and noted the new measurements. I was now at 14.75 centimeters long and a couple of inches larger in girth. It was a lot bigger!

That is when my life turned around. I kept on pumping until I filled it up, and ordered a bigger tube. In six months' time, the marvellous pump had upgraded the size of my cock to 27.5 cm long and 8 cm in diameter! Finally, I had achieved my dream of being well hung!!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)