More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lostandfound lostandfound

Do you agree?

Yes!

"Yesyesyesyesyes, oh please yes!" You say.

A joyful sound voice says from behind you, “Excellent! I know you will be a splendid choice!"

You spin your chair around and stare in wonder as the woman from the picture is now standing in your apartment. Her smile beams at you. Just being in her presence is causing a warm glow in your crotch as blood rushes to your balls. She bends over at the waist, giving you an incredible look and her cleavage. She gently brushes her fingers up your arms, to your neck, and down your shirt, tracing circles on your chest. For some reason, you can't bring yourself to touch her even though you ache to do so.

"I know you want to fuck me right now, but I am the Goddess of love, and I like things to last. I also want you to enjoy yourself to the fullest possible extent." Venus sits on your lap, very slightly, almost imperceptibly, grinding her ass down onto your groin. The warmth you felt in your balls now spreads through your entire body.

"I am very perceptive when it come to matters of sex, but I can't read minds like many believe. I need you to tell me exactly what you want." She leans over and starts nibbling on your ears. "Do you like this form? Or do want to go play out a fantasy? I can create anything you want, any time in your life, any place, any person. I can even give you a giant member like all those silly ads in your email promise."

What do you want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)