More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zankoo zankoo

Continue with the introduction?

Yes! What happened on this Thursday morning?

At 8:07, the bus pulled up, and Amy climbed aboard. She scanned her bus pass, and moved into the aisle. The bus was a little more crowded than usual. Most days there'd be at least a seat or two available, but today, not only were all seats full, but most of the hand rails and straps were taken. "Gosh, this is crowded today!" said Amy with a smile.

A man in a blue suit glanced toward her when she spoke. He was sitting to her right, holding a newspaper. He gave Amy a small grin, but returned to reading his newspaper. As the bus pulled away from the curb with a jolt, Amy -- having not yet taken hold of a rail -- lost her balance. She instinctively put out her hands to stop herself from falling.

As she toppled over to her right, her outstretched hands landed on the man in the blue suit. She had knocked his newspaper out of his grasp on the way down, and as she landed on him, he reacted with a grunt. He wasn't annoyed -- he was just startled.

Amy immediately began to apologize. "Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry, sir! I really didn't, I mean, I just wasn't ready for the bus to move yet." She was still trying to regain her balance, when she realized that her left hand had landed squarely on the man's crotch. He looked down. She looked too. Amy was mortified, and in the moment, was so freaked out that she couldn't even put the thoughts together to get her hand off him.

In fact, with the bus bouncing, she realized that if she moved her left hand, she would fall completely to the floor of the bus. No one else around her seemed to be all that aware that she was half crumpled on top of this strange man in the blue suit. And the man himself, he sort of shrugged, and just looked at her with a curious expression, as if to say, "Hm, this seems ... different," but without any sense of rejection or social miscue.

Amy's left hand was all she could think about. As she tried to shift her weight, her hand was moving around on the man's crotch. In the confusion, she got a bit panicky and began to talk awkwardly. "Wow, oh, wow, I'm just trying to stand up, but here I am with my hand on your pants, and I don't know, but I might be touching your, you know, oh, I need to just stand up!" But the bus braked hard clumsily at the red light, and Amy sort of fell down onto the man again, forcing her to maintain contact with his pants.

Once stopped at the red light, Amy was finally able to shift her weight and stand up, but on the way, she applied even more pressure to the man. She rolled her eyes self-consciously. "Oh boy, oh boy. Honestly, sir, I'm really just trying to stand up again, and I am so embarrassed and so sorry to have touched you, you know, right there! Totally inappropriate!"

She had collected her bearings now, and at last removed her hand from the man's crotch. She took hold of the hand rail over her head. "Again, I'm really sorry."

How did the man respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)