More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Are you ready to join tinder?

Yes!!!

You watch as your profile went live. You grin ear to ear as the first guy pop up on your phone. You scroll through his pictures.

A tall log cabin in the background with him posing in front. He again posing alongside an expensive object. A red sport car. Then a picture of him with a group of people. They all stood inside of a famous restaurant uptown.

You then read his profile. 32, Dan, 6,2, athlete build. White male. Interests. Man seeking a smoking girl for fun. I will wine and dine you. Buy your favorite gifts to shower you with love. But I expect to be paid back when I spoil you rotten.

You swipe right a little intrigued by this Dan. You then went onto the next few. A fat older guy looking for young females to screw. A young twenty dude looking to pump and dump. Swipe left. Swipe left. Swipe left. Then a promising prospect pops up.

29, Trey. 6'6, former pro football player, African-American. Interests. Yeah I'm famous around town but please don't let it scare you away. I'm on here looking for a gorgeous woman to share time with.

Two likes so far. Then you get another. On his profile you see an extraordinary rare dnd figurines on his shelf. He sit around a table with four guys and two women. You reads his tinder profile.

24, Mark, 5'9, nerdy built, work with Microsoft, Hispanic American. Interests. Hey I'm Mark. Here to transport you into a world of dragons and dungeons or go to a superhero flick with you on our first date. Swipe right to join my world.

Do you wait for one of these guys to text or keep swiping?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)