More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Do you wait for one of these guys to text or keep swiping?

Dan texts

'Beauty is such a small word that doesn't compliments you enough. Your soft complexion mix with your lava locks makes you an amazing woman to glance my eyes upon. Can I please take you on a date Maya'

You text back. 'Thanks Dan. Let me learn more about you first.'

'Okay gorgeous. Shoot I'm game to respond to your questioning.'

'Why are you using tinder. Why are you showing off your wealth in those profile pics.'

'If you read my profile. You'll know the answer to your first question. I want to shower a girl in my personal type of love.... I foresee respect and admiration from the girl I spoil.... For the last question. I like showing what I'm worth. The same way you show off your body in that leather outfit. So now answer my first to you, Maya'

You admit. He is right about him displaying his wealth and how you reveal your body to the guys on tinder. But now you have to decide if you want to go out with him.

Do you accept or decline his offer and hunt for Mr. Right...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)