More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DASHLIKETHEWIND69 DASHLIKETHEWIND69

Do you let Reina sleep with Andreas?

Yep

“I guess that makes sense,” I muttered. “But you have to swear to not do anything perverted.”

“I swear not to try anything,” Andreas said with a smile that didn’t seem to reach his dark eyes.

“There, Andreas even promised. I’m sure he learned his lesson.” Reina spoke to me in a soothing tone.

Still, Reina. You’re being too naive. Maybe it’s my fault, I should’ve warned her about Andreas and taken a stronger stance against him. But that was too daunting for me.

“Alright, you can sleep with Reina. Just remember your promise, Andreas.” What was wrong with me? Why was I actually going along with this?

“Anyways, can we eat already. I want to hurry up and go to bed, I’m feeling strange today.” Reina kept fidgeting her arms that were sandwiched by her thighs up and down.

“Ah, right. Let’s dig in.” Andreas’ gaze was concentrated on Reina’s chest. It seemed like the gaze a dirty old man would give a young woman. And since Reina’s arms were between her legs, her chest was squished together between her arms emphasizing them through her white blouse.

Man, this guy can’t keep his eyes off Reina. Can’t really blame him though. I wish she would cover up more, but that might be asking too much of Reina. Most of the time she doesn’t even feel the stares of lecherous men. And I can’t blame her for her choice of clothes. The days were only getting hotter leading into the summer. Better to get used to the heat now. Is she going to be ok?

After we ate Reina was the first one to get up. “I’m going to sleep,” she said while walking towards the tent. I extended my hand and managed to grab a hold of her arm as he was about to walk past me.

“Are you sure you’re comfortable sleeping with Andreas?” I asked in a whispered voice so that Andreas wouldn’t overhear.

“Eh? Of course, Lewis. He promised to not do anything, have a little more faith in your friends.” Reina responded in her normal tone, which was surely loud enough for Andreas to overhear.

I flushed a little. Reina you airhead.

I let a sigh escape my lips. Have faith in Andreas huh? What has he shown me for me to give him the benefit of the doubt?

“If that’s all could you let go of me now? Um… Lewis?”

“Oh, right. My bad.” I said as I let go of Reina’s arm. She walked into the tent while I stood there staring after her. Her black hair fell down to her blue mini-skirt. Below that skirt was long legs as white as snow. Reina’s boobs were big enough to be able to see a fourth of them if you looked at her from the back and they bounced a little every time she took a step. If I had to guess I would say they were probably F-cup breasts.

Suddenly a tan arm wrapped around my shoulder pulling me out of my daydream. It was Andreas. His face isn’t exactly handsome I would say, but he has a square jaw with fierce eyes. Along with his tan skin and big muscles, he looked like a warrior. Most of the time he would wear fur clothes made from the hide of animals he hunted.

“Her panties are white. Just thought I’d let you know.” Andreas said mockingly.

I turned my head toward Andreas, eyes wide with astonishment before I recovered. “Sometimes I can’t tell if you’re making fun of me or just messing around.”

He laughed, “A little bit of both.”

“You just got lucky she wasn’t paying attention,” I replied

“I didn’t just get lucky, I took initiative.”

“By slapping her ass?.... Anyways I have to know, how did it feel?” I asked hesitantly, but my own curiosity was stronger than my feelings of shame.

“Oh, you want to know?” Andreas grinned, “Well, first of all, I think everyone was correct in thinking that Reina had the best ass in the village. Her buttcheeks were hella soft, hah, when I slapped them they jiggled like pudding. Then turned as red as apples. To be honest I wish I hit them harder so that I could feel their softness on me all day. Man, I have to get that again. You don’t mind do you?” Andreas spoke happily, reminiscing about Reina’s ass.

“Of course I mind.” I nearly shouted, “Reina belongs to me, don’t try to steal her away from me.”

“Calm down man. I’m not going to steal her away from you. I just want to play around a bit. Plus, I don’t date women. I would hate being tied down to just one pussy for the rest of my life. But Reina doesn’t belong to you yet, so she’s fair game. You have to claim your women or they’ll get stolen away.” Andreas said while shaking his head.

“As long as you don’t take it too far I suppose,” I said. I couldn’t blame him for doing perverted things to Reina since she wasn’t my girlfriend yet.

“Glad you understand,” Andreas hammered me on the back a couple of times. “If you continue to be this understanding I might even help you two get together.”

“I don’t think I would need your help to get together with Reina.” My eyes turned downward, I noticed that Andreas was holding a scroll in his right hand.

“We’ll see about that.” He said lightheartedly while walking into his tent.

I walked over to my tent and headed in. We spent a long day riding, and the city of Aginor was another day’s ride away. I laid down on my side on a blanket and used my arm as a pillow. I thought about what Andreas had just said. About how he described Reina’s ass, and I imagined him hitting it. What was I thinking? But before I could stop the thoughts I realized that I was getting hard. I seemed to be getting more turned on than ever before thinking about Reina doing lewd things with another man. What was wrong with me? This surely isn’t normal I thought to myself. Ashamedly I pushed the thoughts out of my head and fell asleep.

“Hey, wake up Lewis.” Someone was gently shaking my shoulders.

I opened my eyes and looked up to see Reina’s cute face looking down at me. Her soft hair fell around my face and she was kneeling to the side of me.

“Ah… Reina, good morning. Are you feeling better?”

“Fufu, you’re so caring Lewis,” Reina’s said sweetly while caressing my cheek with her slender hand, “I’m mostly fine now. I was only feeling a little restless last night I think. I don’t know what I was thinking. Sleeping with Andreas. But now I somehow feel more tired than I was before I went to sleep.”

“More tired? Well, I guess you aren’t used to traveling.” I placed one of my hands over Reina’s and locked eyes with her. “Andreas didn’t try anything right?”

Reina gave me a puzzled look, “Try anything? Of course not,” suddenly she started to pull my cheek. “Jeez, you shouldn’t even have to ask that, he gave us his word after all.”

“Ow, ow, ok ok. I’m sorry.” I rubbed where Reina had just pinched me.

“Well get up already, Andreas is already smoking a rabbit.” As Reina began to stand up I noticed a drop of something fall to the ground between her feet. Upon closer look, I saw that there was a white cloudy liquid slowly dripping down her thighs from inside her skirt. I don’t think that Reina seemed to notice it. I sat up and watched her ass sway as she walked towards the tent flap. The liquid was making a mess of her inner thighs and continued to slowly move down her legs towards her knees. Every time she took a step some of it would drip down into a string, then form into a droplet and fall down onto the floor of my tent without any sound. There seemed to be a lot of that liquid. I should probably tell her about it.

“Reina, there’s some strange white liquid between your legs. Did you know about it?” I said as she was about to leave.

Reina blinked, “Something between my legs? Huh…” she looked confused as she looked down between her thighs. “Eh? Where did all this stuff come from? I didn’t even notice it.” She ran two of her fingers through the liquid to take a sample and brought it close to her face. “Now that you mention it, my panties have been feeling sticky for some time now. What is this stuff?”

“Your guess is as good as mine.” I replied, “Maybe tree sap since it’s sticky? I don’t know.”

“Hmm...” Reina looked at the liquid musingly. Then she brought her fingers close to her nose and inhaled deeply. “Wow... it has a really distinct smell, almost like pancake batter. I wonder what it tastes like.” Reina said innocently.

“Reina that could be dangerous.” I protested, “putting something unknown into your mouth is never good. You never know if it could be poisonous.”

“My mother used to say ‘nothing ventured, nothing gained.’ I’m sure a little taste won’t hurt. Right?” Reina asked as she played around with the liquid on her fingers.

I shook my head, resigned. “Well, I guess not. No one ever mentioned anything of poisonous white liquids back in the village.” Right after I said that Reina stuck her tongue out and licked a bit of it off of her fingers.

“Mhm, it’s a bit sweet but it doesn’t taste that bad. Anyways, you get ready. I’m going to go ask Andreas if he knows what it is.” Reina said as she exited the tent. I got up and stretched, quickly donning my cloak. I was eager to get ready so that Reina spent as little alone time with Andreas as possible. Grabbing my pouch full of gold coins I stepped outside.

Adjusting my eyes to the brightness, sunlight fell in patches across the dirt ground where it could seep through the tall trees obscuring the sun. I felt the wind blow a warm wave over me. The days were only getting hotter. I walked towards the fire at the center of our camp and sat down on a log to the right of Reina. Andreas was lying on the other side of the fire on his side with an arm propped up to support his head. I got there while Andreas was in the middle of finishing his sentence.

“-how am I supposed to know if I can’t even see it?” Andreas said flatly.

“Oh right, sorry.” Reina then spread her legs open and lifted up her skirt revealing her panties to Andreas on purpose this time, “see it’s all over my thighs and it’s soaked into my panties. It’s really sticky and uncomfortable.”

From the angle where I was sitting, I could only see Reina’s inner thighs but Andreas had a full view of Reina’s private place. I noticed that Reina had a mole on her inner left thigh.

“Erm, Reina?” I said slowly, “you shouldn’t be so fast to show someone your panties.” I tried to laugh it off, but it just came out somewhat awkwardly. I couldn’t really get mad at Reina for doing these things anymore, since she’s not my girlfriend there should be no reason for me to get mad. I still couldn’t help feeling jealous though. In fact, whenever Reina did these things in front of Andreas, I find myself getting excited. I couldn’t really explain why though. It was a complicated feeling.

After a few moments, Reina quickly pushed back down her skirt as fast as she could and slammed her legs shut. Color was quickly filling her cheeks as she looked down embarrassed. “Aah, not again,” she said softly under her breath. “What is wrong with me?”

“Don’t feel too embarrassed Reina, at least it was just Andreas,” I said soothingly.

“That’s right. I would never get mad at a woman for showing her body to me. Oh, and by the way, that white stuff-” Andreas laughed like he saw the funniest thing in the world right in front of him, made only funnier by the fact that we didn’t seem to get it. “Well nevermind, if you can’t tell what that is, you don’t deserve to know.”

“Meanie.” Reina gave him a scornful look.

“Anyways let’s pack up and get back on the road,” Andreas said while getting up.

“Wait….” I started.

Should I get ready to go or try and get Reina cleaned up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)