More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Two Years Later

Yeah

(Academie de Chevaliers)

(Present Day)

Today was the Graduation Ceremony, Jean-Marc was amongst the More Top Tier Students graduating. Today was Unique, well for Chevalier Graduations it was, as the Grand Duke of Orlais was in attendance. Grand Duke Gaspard de Chalons, was a Powerful Noble and an Accomplished General and Chevalier. Many of Jean-Marc's Fellow Grads were making fools of themselves trying to Get the Grand Duke's Attention. But Jean-Marc knew Better, he knew that Unlike his Sister and Cousin, Gaspard Despised The Grand Game, and Only played it to Ensure his own Survival.

So once his Vows were Taken, Jean-Marc went Back to Training, like he usually did. He wasn't two Minutes in when he was approached by the Grand Duke. ''Interesting Form, you are a Chevalier, but your Stance is that of a Templar, your Technique is also that of A Templar, but with Techniques of the Chevalier as well. Your Body seems to Have the Resilience of A Reaver. You have prior Training don't you?'' Asks Gaspard. ''Not Exactly your Grace, My Father primarily dealt with Templars, he sold a lot of Weapons and Armor to them, they showed me how to use Techniques not reliant on Lyrium. As for the Parts with the Reaver, well I Studied their Style extensively before performing a Practical Application.

Jean-Marc performed another Flawless Execution of Bladework. ''Your Instructors informed me that you stand out from the Rest. You Put more Effort in your Lessons, you Have more Focus when Fighting and Riding. You have An almost Magical Intuition, and you Are very Honorable, even for A Chevalier.'' Says Gaspard as he fishes a Letter from his Pocket. ''Take this, it is an Invitation to the Upcoming Ball at Halamshiral, I hope to See you there.'' Says Gaspard as he oasses the letter and goes away. ''Is this a Trap? Forgive me, but My Family is New to the Nobility, and I can't be certain you are doing this out of mere Good Will.'' Says Jean-Marc as Gaspard stops and merely Smiles, before he continues on his way.

(Durotellian Family Estate, Exalted Plains)

Jean-Marc had surveyed his Families Holdings, and most of it was in disrepair and Was slowly being Annexed by the Neighbours. This could not Stand, He would need all his Strength and Cunning to prevent a Takeover, and be the one taking Over.

He would Start by Posting More Guards along the Trade Routes and Spreading False Rumours of his Families infighting and Unrest amongst the Guards. This would eventually Make one or two Nobles Get Impatient and Attack, allowing him to have sufficient Cause to Attack and take over their Lands.

All that was left was waiting for some of them to bite at the Bait.........

Who "Bites"?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)