More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lauren808 Lauren808

Should I go with Ryan or chill at my dorm?

Yeah, why not? It should be fun.

"Ok", I finally said. "I'll go".

Ryan gave the the goofiest and sexiest smile I had ever seen in my life as he lifted me off the floor and trapped me in a bear hug. "Oh! put me down you big lug!", I said, and sighed when he released me.  He kissed my cheek quickly as he began to gather my clothes and put them in my bags. "What-', I started to say, but figured it would be no use. I just sat and watched as he scrambled from dresser to dresser, putting in selective Items. I stopped when he came to my underwear drawer. "Hey! get outta those", I yelled, but to no avail. He picked them up gingerly and smiled as he muttered something to himself. 

After he was done, he took my hand and said, "Let's go!", as we ran out of my room.

Several hours later, we were in Colorado at the airport terminal, waiting for his family. I was nervous, obviously, to the reaction of his family, even as his friend. These people could be racists for all I knew. When they walked up, the first person I spotted was someone who looked just like Ryan, only 30 years older. I figured it was his father. His mother and younger sister followed, smiles beaming on their faces. When they saw me, their smiles brighted, and they went to hug Ryan- but also huged me! It was shocking, and a little uncomfortable. After all greetings were exchanged, Ryan's mother, Carol, said, "Ryan! I had no idea your girlfriend was so pretty!". "GIRLFRIEND?!?", I yelled, bewildered, as Ryan's face flushed a hot pink. Ryan's father, Doug, interrupted me, by saying, "Well, we've gotta drive on down to the lodge. Who's driving with who?"

Should I drive there with Ryan's family, or just Ryan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)