More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by josh551 josh551

Follow Pat?

Yeah, cause its dangerous

"We're getting boarded,men.Get your weapons up" yelled Ramsay,the one responsible for tabulating the profit earned from their trade.

The ship's alarm went off violently,with the lights going off and the darkness spreading everywhere.

"Oh no" Pat rushed down to the main hangar,with Wex right behind him.

Suddenly,there was a flash of red,and then shots started to fly everywhere.

"What's happening?" Wex screamed as he stopped in his tracks,grounded.

"They've returned" Pat said in a almost scared voice.

Screams followed all over the place as they could hear only blaster shots and a sound of people being cut down by a 'flash of red'.

Then,they saw a hooded face,holding a lightsaber approaching them casually slicing through everyone,while looking straight at Pat.

"We've gotta get out,before he reaches us" Wex said as he tried to pull Pat away.

"No Wex,I think we've done for"replied Pat pushing Wex off him as the attacker was almost dangerously close to them.

The hooded figure stopped in front of them after he had slaughtered the last person on ship,looking intently at them.

"You have something I want and your gonna give it to me"said the hooded figure in a raspy voice.

"I don't know what your talking about" replied Pat,in a almost fearful voice.

"Dont make me do this the hard way" replied the hooded figure as he suddenly lifted Pat into the air,while him."Now,you will answer me"

Help Pat?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)