More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GroxxarDarkDragon GroxxarDarkDragon

What's next?

Yasaka (High School DxD)

Yasaka, is a nine-tailed fox and Kunou's mother, and is an extremely powerful Youkai who is on par with a Supreme Class Demon and is the leader of the Youkai in Kyoto.

Yasaka, has human and fox form. In her human form, she appears as a young woman with a voluptuous figure and very long blonde hair with matching eyes. She is also a woman with delicate facial features and her eyebrows are very short and round, a symbol of nobility, as well as her hair, generally It's pulled back into a loose ponytail that reaches down to her legs and ends in a spiral, with tight bandages to keep it in place.

Although she usually wears a traditional shrine maiden outfit and over that she wore a white robe closed by a red ribbon and a golden crown, but while she was held captive by the Hero Faction; Her outfit consisted of a yellow kimono, a golden obi, and she wore a black skin, with skulls and golden lines printed on it. The kimono has a white interior and is open at shoulder height, revealing her enormous breasts and her hair was held by a traditional ornament, with six golden bira kanzashi and several red kanzashi.

While in his true form, he has the appearance of a giant nine-tailed fox with golden fur and Issei describes this form as being at least ten meters tall and possibly larger than Fenrir.

Yasaka is shown to be very humble and polite, as well as a loving mother and a dedicated leader however, she also has a teasing and flirtatious side, as seen when she offered Issei the opportunity to have a child with her but despite her nature flirtatious, she is apparently not used to receiving gestures of affection, as the gift Issei Hyoudou gave her made her briefly nervous before she recovered.

How does Yasaka end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)