More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigcfnm Bigcfnm

How will I end up naked?

Yard work

As i mentioned earlier my name is Jack I am just an average guy, including penis size. I do workout regularly, but im not a hunk by any stretch of the imagination, so if i were to be in a situation where i was naked in front of a woman other than my wife, it would be very humiliating. My mother in law who lives with me and my wife is in her early sixties. She has a slim build and has a good figure for a lady her age. Being an average guy, i do average guy things like work and then come home to work some more, like yard work. I live on 20 acres and have a large garden and lots of grass to cut. Maintaining my property is like a full time job by itself. One saturday while mowing the lawn my worst fear happens, i run over a bees nest in the ground. In an instant, im off the lawn mower and starting to come out of my clothes. Little did i know, the whole thing is being witnessed by my mother in law who is sitting on the back porch smoking. Before i know it i am naked running towards the house, getting stung EVERYWHERE! It takes a second for me to realize where the laughter is coming from, but I look up and realize that my mother in law is laughing hysterically at my butt naked show. I am horrified to say the least. Now I am in a predicament.

will she show me any sympathy by letting me in and doctoring my stings, or will she lock me out and continue to laugh at my butt naked self?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)