More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheNookErotica TheNookErotica

Who are we going with?

Yara Hookup

The athletic Yara was going to end her night with me, and I was eager to see where it would take us as I followed her across the deserted school corridors. Despite fighting against the feeling, I still felt like a prize that she had won, just as I felt I had won a prize of my own, as her hand playfully grabbed mine while leading the charge.

Into the locker rooms, and through a door to an inventory room, she smartly took us to a secluded location, one where we weren't going to be interrupted in, and one where she seemed quite comfortable.

Gymnastics mattresses lay on the floor as she pushed me onto them, before quickly following me down to kiss my lips and give me the loving she had promised me.

And I was quick to kiss her back, my energy matching hers as her smile grew in between the kisses.

"You're so fucking hot." She commented before going back in for a kiss, lips intertwined and fighting for dominion, and neither of us succeeding in our goal to control this interaction.

It was a battle of wills, and she knew it just as much as I did.

And she savored that feeling just as much as I did.

"Ready to feel what it's like being cared for by me?" She asked, her hands slowly drifting downwards and exploring the hem of the dress I was wearing.

My hands had some explorations of their own to do as they slid under her top, their two destinations close.

"Babe I can take care of the both of us."

They found their goal, grasping her heaving breasts and starting their handling of them, weighing them against each other and on their own. And her gasp was a satisfaction of its own as I smiled at her closed eyes and open mouth, the partner I have taken for the evening enjoying my playful game.

Yet she was playing a silent game of her own, as the distraction took my mind away from her explorative fingers, who slowly but surely rose the dress to my midriff before landing on my pussy through my panties, exploring the wetness I was feeling just there.

And explore they did, as she softly rubbed against my panties, and slowly played with my inner thigh, one hand still holding my dress and still slowly hiking it up, and still wanting to regain control.

And still, despite knowing her plan, I faltered, as her fingers' explorations led her hand to the side of my panties, grasping it and moving it to give her easier access. Access that made me moan out underneath her, as she smiled at my needy face.

And her smile turned to determination as he used both hands to get my panties off, pulling at them to give herself free access to my treasure.

Wanting to have an attack of my own, I was quick to retaliate by removing her top, bringing it over her head and off, noticing that she had disregarded any bra for the evening.

"Free the nipple." I said, before reaching up my mouth and jailing said rosy nipple between my teeth, nibbling softly at it to pull a needy moan from her mouth, my fingers finding the other nipple and pulling at it also, a two-fronted attack that she wasn't impervious to.

As her moans rose, so did my passion for her toned, athletic body.

And I wanted it all to me, as my other hand grabbed her from behind, pulling her against my mouth and pinching fingers.

Aware of the trap I was springing at her, wanting to be just as attentive to my needs as I was to hers, Yara got moving.

She did promise me care, and she delivered as her hands got to explore my pussy, and her mouth slowly lowered to stop my oral stimulation of her nipples to kiss my lips.

I reciprocated, falling for her tasty lips and wanting to taste them, as her fingers slowly started teasing my entrance, playing in and out as they kept their explorations to the outside, yet slowly invaded.

And I opened my legs without noticing what I was doing. And I was liking what she was doing to me.

And I kissed back with passion, wanting to show her that I liked what she was doing to me.

She kissed and played and kept me on edge for a while, playing with my pliable body and enjoying the moans I was pushing in her mouth. Moans I was freely giving.

"Time to take care of that naughty pussy, don't you think?" Came her comment, before she dove down and spread my legs further, her lips finding mine in an explorative kiss at first, before her tongue came out for a taste. And then another. And then another.

And God did I like what she was doing to me, spreading my legs further, wanting to offer myself to her. To her care.

And take care of me she did, pushing her tongue against and across my folds, expertly exploring something she knew she had free reign over, a place she was confident in researching, her oral attention growing in passion and intensity, unafraid of traps as I opened up, moaning and gasping at her different movements.

And she licked and played and toyed and discovered what made me twitch and used it even further, wanting to bring out the naughty emotions from me that I was unable to stop from revealing.

And she loved what she had found, and kept finding.

And I gave, moans, shouts, gasps, and deep breaths, until all there was to give was my ultimate satisfaction.

I came with a breathtaking orgasm, words eluding me, feelings overwhelming me, and emotions surpassing me, and it felt glorious.

Her expert tongue and smart attention to my needs kept me on edge and left me needy, and I was hooked on how she made me feel.

Yet soon after my high, I didn't find a low, as she continued her tongue activity against my still sensitive organ. I moaned, loud, a question to what she was doing.

"Don't worry." She looked up at me and spoke. "Let me take care of you."

Looking back down in a momentary respite, she was distracted as my pussy twitched in anticipation.

If there was ever a time to do something, now was it.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)