More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

Who is it?

Yang of course.

Naturally, it was Ruby's incredibly busty sister, Yang. With a smirk, Yang smacked her F cup tits down on Ruby's incredibly long dick down to the base before giving Ruby a nice peck on the crown, "You should learn to wake up in time."

Ruby groaned, but in contrast, kept thrusting between her sister's soft chest, getting the area and Yang's chin wet from cum and saliva, "Fine. I'm up."

"I noticed," Yang quiped as started to give her not so little sister a paizuri, Ruby subconsciously rubbing her hands on her puffy nipples, "No reason to end your wake up call though."

"Yeah... put me in your mouth again," Ruby nearly whined only for Yang to stand up and put her cock down on Ruby's. While shenwas shorter by a few inches, only being 16inches, she was quite wide and heavy.

"Hang on now, where's my good morning kiss?" Yang asked as she brushed her dick against Ruby's, sliding up all the way to kiss their heads together. A nice little frotting session between the two, their twitching veiny lengths caressing before Yang bore down her full weight on her sister, smashing her great chest against Ruby's weaker B cups. Ruby's nipples were erect and seemed to lock into Yang's. And their dicks twitched between their stomachs and breasts.

They engaged in a full blown tongue kiss. Yang broke it and asked her sister...

"Well?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)