More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Yang The Dumb Bimbo

It's been almost two weeks since the cat Faunus, Blake Belladonna, disappeared. Her friend and teammate, Yang Xing Long, greatly misses her. She doesn't believe the police that she's dead. The young blonde doesn't have any explanation as to where Blake is or why she disappeared. But until they find her body, Yang will continue to believe that Blake is alive.

Yang has been searching for Blake since she disappeared. And she's still looking for her while many others have given up. Since this morning, Yang has been wandering around town, asking people if they knew anything about her friend's whereabouts. But everyone she asked so far said they knew nothing. But she isn't giving up yet.

The next place Yang enters to ask people for information is a clothing store. She holds a picture of the missing cat Faunus as she approaches a young man. "Excuse me. Have you seen this young woman? She went missing a week and a half ago."

The man looks at the picture. "Isn't that the missing Faunus? I thought the police said she was dead and stopped looking for her."

"They did. But her body hasn't been found to prove it. Have you seen her or not?"

"No, I'm sorry. I definitely would have remembered seeing a sexy woman like that."

Yang ignores the comment the man made about her friend and sighs. It's so frustrating getting the same answer all the time. How has no one seen Blake since she disappeared? People don't just vanish into thin air. "Well, have you heard about anything strange happening recently?"

He thinks for a moment. "I have heard that a bikini in this store mysteriously disappeared and was reported as being stolen. There were no signs of a break-in, and surveillance cameras didn't capture anything suspicious. But that happened a few days ago. And I doubt it's connected to the Faunus' disappearance. Now, if you don't mind me asking, why is a dumb bimbo like you wandering around by yourself talking to strangers?"

Yang's eyes start to turn red. "Excuse me?! I am not a dumb bimbo! I'll have you know that I am a badass Huntress!"

The man is surprised to see the young blonde's eyes change in front of him. But he keeps his cool. "You're a Huntress? Prove it to me, then. Show me your license."

"Well. I only have a student Huntress license. But one day, I'll become a professional Huntress."

"I knew it. Here's something you should know if you're going to be a Huntress. Grimm aren't the only things that can be very dangerous. People can be dangerous as well. But I doubt a dumb bimbo like you would be a good Huntress. Someone could easily take advantage of you."

"Stop calling me that! I may be blonde. But I'm not a dumb bimbo. I can take care of myself."

"Is that so? Look me in the eyes and tell me you aren't a dumb bimbo."

The man smiles as Yang foolishly stares directly into his eyes. He activates his semblance before the young Huntress in training can say anything. Her eyes change from being red to having spirals in them. She's unable to speak or move. All the busty blonde can do is stare into the man's eyes as he uses his semblance to change her to his liking.

"Now, tell me again. Who are you?"

"I'm, like, a dumb bimbo whose only purpose in life is to, like, serve you and your big, hard cock."

"Good. Follow me. I'm taking you home with me."


"Like, your cock tastes so good. I, like, want to suck on it all day long."

"Stop talking and focus all your attention on sucking my cock, slut. And move your titties more."

Yang forgot that her mouth should be used for sucking and not for talking. She also forgot what she was doing before the man took her to his house. It probably wasn't anything important. The only thing that matters to the dumb bimbo is serving the hard cock in front of her.

The man moans from the pleasure he's feeling from the blonde's mouth and breasts. He did try to warn her that somebody could easily take advantage of her. It's not his fault that she was dumb enough to fall for his trick. His original plan was to punish the blonde by making her serve him as his sex toy for the rest of the day. But after doing a bit of thinking, his plan has changed.

"Look into my eyes, slut."

Yang's original personality starts to be erased as she stares into the man's eyes. She moves her breasts faster as she finally realizes her true purpose in life. She feels so stupid for not realizing it sooner. With her big titties and blonde hair, it only makes sense that she lives her life as a bimbo. What was she thinking, dreaming of becoming a Huntress? This is where she belongs. On her knees, serving her Master's cock.

It doesn't take long for Yang's mind to be permanently altered by the man's semblance. The only thing she can think about is his tasty cock. Her wish of wanting to taste his cum is granted as he cums inside her mouth. She tries her best to swallow it all. But unfortunately, she isn't able to and slides the man's cock out of her mouth before he finishes cumming. He releases the last of his cum on her face and breasts.

"Now, what do you say, slut?"

After swallowing the cum inside her mouth, the new and improved Yang looks up and says, "Like, thank you so much for, like, feeding me your delicious cum, Master. It, like, tastes so good. My, like, pussy is dripping wet right now. Can you, like, please fuck me with that, like, big, hard cock of yours, Master?"

Yang forgets everything about her old life as her Master fucks her for the first time. All memories of her sister and friends vanish from her mind. She's been turned into a dumb bimbo. And as her Master fills her up with his cum, she couldn't be happier.


A/N: A bit of inspiration for this chapter came from a comment left by a user named, VoidGolem, in Bogglepomp's
Princess Celestia's Dream chapter. You can also thank Bogglepomp for asking me to write a chapter featuring Yang. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, Bogglepomp.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)