More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Yana terrorises a small city

Yana felt all that power inside her body. She could literally be anyone or anything she wanted with a click of her fingers. "Well, I guess evil suits me, especially with a black catsuit. Not to mention that it suits me incredibly sexy." With a snap of Yana's fingers, all her empathy was drained from her soul and a deep hatred for all living things formed inside her, including a complete lack of guilt and remorse that flourished through her now.

"Well, I think this party is just getting started. I am your host today Earth!" she chuckled to herself and teleported to a small city. Sensing people around a corner, Yana clicked her fingers and teleported directly in front of two women, who were startled by her looks. Yana noticed their tops were quite low cut and their breasts were pushed up, too. "I love the way you girls show pride in your boobs. Shame if they were to disappear though." Yana's fingers clicked and the women's chests deflated to nothing while Yana's breasts did the opposite: They doubled in size with her catsuit automatically accommodating to the increased size, instantly bringing joy to Yana's face, enjoying the girls' faces as their prized assets were reduced to nothing. "Well, good luck with life ladies, haha." Yana was pleased with herself, and she knew that there was no one out there who could do anything about it, what fueled her outbursts even more.

"You think yo......." As one of them spoke Yana magically softly uttered to herself "heels" and instantly turned the woman into a pair of black extra long high heels. "You will do for now." Right as Yana spoke she clicked her fingers and the pair of heels morphed onto her feet.

"As for you, well, I don't like the look of you, bye." Yana clicked her fingers after she spoke and incinerated her to a pile of ashes. "Well I don't think you deserve to be in the same pile as each other." Yana twirled her right index finger and a tornado formed right on top of the ashes, destroying buildings and scattering the ashes to Yana's pleasure. Yana didn't even flinch from the tornado's strong gusts; she just moved on like nothing was happening, laughing at the destruction as she watched roofs being ripped from buildings and people flying through the air.

"I hate this town already, time to drop a blanket over this place." Forming a small black blob on her finger, she flicked it up into the air, forming a massive black blanket far above the small city that blocked out the sun, turning the city dark. With a click of Yana's fingers the blanket dropped, coating and infecting everything it touched, instantly melting everything, people watching in horror as themselves and everything around them melted to nothing. Yana marvelled at her handy work. Everything around her was flattened to the ground. All that was left of the city was a large puddle of goo. "I think I've got to goo now!"

"Next!" Yana, quite happy with herself, showing a little smirk on her face, was eager for her next adventure.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)