More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Yana announces herself to humanity

"HELLO HUMANS!"

An imposing, yet feminine voice flooded the airwaves of the Earth, across not only televisions, phones, and computer screens, but penetrating the very minds of every one of its inhabitants, spoken in whichever language was native to that individual person.

"My name is Yana, and I'm here to inform you that starting right now, there are going to be some *changes* around here. I hereby declare the Earth to be UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!"

The earth began to quake violently as a whole, rocking the world back and forth like a massive snowglobe.

"I am your new goddess. I have unlimited power. I control everything. Yes, EVERYTHING. I see everything. I hear everything. I know everything. I AM everything. I will officially be taking over control of your planet, and making all of you my servants. I expect each and every one of you to give everything in your power to serve me, and love me unconditionally. You may address me as 'Queen, Goddess, Mistress, and Your Holiness', and nothing else. All of you will be employed under my rule, you will all have food and shelter, and maybe some nice things if I'm feeling generous. Your previous jobs do not matter anymore, because now everyone will serve me, and me only. Everyone simply be ready at a moment's notice to care for my desires, and we won't have any... problems."

"I SAW THAT, STEVE O'HARA!" Her voice boomed like a demonic screech as every one of the screens now displayed a live video feed of local New York City man Steve O'Hara standing on a crowded street, and yawning at the goddess' presentation. "HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN IGNORE ME?!" Yana bellowed, as a bolt of lightning spawned out of a clear blue sky and struck Steve down to the ground, killing him instantly.

"Let Steve here be an example for all of you. Do as I say, or end up like him. Do I make myself clear?"

Yana could sense all of her onlookers nervously nodding in agreement.

"Good. Now let's get to work."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)