More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bigshockwave99. bigshockwave99.

Which member of the ninja seeking club will experience an embarrassing day?

Yamabuki Suou

Ah the mischevious of the group, Yamabuki has light skin and slanted dark mauve eyes, giving her a mischevious expression. Her chest-length black hair is worn down in small, slightly curled pigtails over her shoulder, held by yellow scrunchies. Her bangs are straight cut over the left corner of her head, while the remainder is pulled back. Her forelocks frame her face. With her school uniform, she wears a green sweater with a chick in an egg and the word Hiyoko above it. Instead of loafers, she wears yellow and white sneakers with plain white socks.

Her ninja garb includes a lime green top with sleeves that extend into long flowing tails. The edges of the top near the breasts are black and there are two thin straps extending from those edges to her shoulders. She has two large red ropes wrapped around her shoulders and a white sash with golden edges and a symbol around her waist. For footwear, she has black stockings that reach below her knee, and emeral green shin guards with a golden jewel on it. Her right leg hosts a light green stocking as well that goes thigh high. She carries three big brushes on her back, one with a golden handle and white tip, one with a black and blue pattern with a black tip, and the last one has a thin white handle with a red line going through it with a white tip.

(This is cut from the intro)

When and where will her humiliation take place?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)