More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

YOU Get Cucked (Cuck, 2nd Person POV)

Here’s a quick 3 part story for the married gents in the audience that requires a bit of imagination on your part. I wrote it in 2nd person to try to put YOU in the shoes of the protagonist. I purposely left a lot of the details as vague as I could so that with a bit of imagination you could insert yourself and your wife into this fantasy. Try your best to fit into the shoes of the protagonist, try to picture YOUR wife as the woman in the story. The breasts are her breast, the bedroom is your bedroom, etc, etc. If you have kids just assume they are the sitters or grandparents during these nights. You get the idea. You, the reader, will be filling in all the details and telling most of this story in your own head.

***

You sit on your office chair that you had rolled into the bedroom half an hour ago and wait. That was the arrangement. You were simply a spectator, a fly on the wall. You could not say a word or move from this chair until it was all over. It was the only way he would agree to do it. He said it would feel too weird having another guy around so you had to do your best to stay out of the way. That is what she told you anyway as you had never actually met the guy that was about to make love to your wife.

It all started innocently enough just a couple of weeks ago. You and she were out and had gotten a bit drunk. You recall she had been extra frisky that whole night, giving you the eyes whenever you looked her way. That smoldering look that told you she was gonna rock your world the moment you got home. During the ride home, both of you horny as hell and eager to get there, you began to flirt and tease and even whisper a bit of dirty talk to each other. The driver of the car tried his best to ignore you but he was clearly uncomfortable with the rising temperature in the back of seat of his car. Seeing him try awkwardly to ignore the pair of you amused your spouse to no end. Somewhere along the way he got reeled into the naughty teasing, it was so unlike her but he was on fire that night. She asked the driver if he found her attractive, if he was open minded, and if he had ever been with a married woman. It was all in jest but you found yourself as flustered as he was, though for very different reasons.

You leave the driver annoyed but the pair of you were as horny as ever. After a whirlwind of heavy making out followed by hot passionate sex you and your wife lay in each others arms sweating and out of breath. During your post-coital pillow talk she quipped that a just dab of jealousy had turned you into an animal and wondered what you would be like if she had flirted for real. You laughed and told her to behave. The truth was she wasn’t wrong, and she knew it.

Over the next week she begins stoking those fires just to get a rise out of you. It started with little comments on how handsome or sexy another man was. It continued with off-handed comments about ex-lovers. Things such as laughing at a vulgar joke then saying: “Remember when we…oh wait, that wasn’t you. Sorry baby.” And culminating in some very light flirtations with an overly friendly waiter. You try to play it cool but each instance had gotten your engine revving higher. That week the pair of you had some of the best sex of your marriage.

After the wild sex that followed the waiter encounter where you fucked her from behind like madman you slapped her ass and said. “This shit is driving me wild!”

“Wanna see how wild you can get?” She huffs as she looked back at you over her shoulder, her hair a mess.

“What do you mean?”

“Let’s do it.” Her lips twist into a devilish grin. “I’ll do it if you want me to.

“Do…it?”

“I’ll sleep with another man if you want it.”

Three days pass of you wavering between laughing it off as ridiculous and complete vehement denials. You remember so vividly how you swore that it would never agree to indecent proposal. The whole time she was amused at your mortified over the top reaction. She never made the suggestion again, she didn’t even tease your jealousy anymore, but neither did she retract the initial offer. Despite all of your initial protests…your wife had planted the seed of the idea that brought you to this chair. The idea began to push burrowing roots down into your soul and shoots of fresh exciting ideas up into your mind. Try as you might you simply could not shake it, the longer you tried to ignore it the more vibrant it became.

Long story short, after another round of savage fucking where the only thing that had run through your mind was the image of her in the arms of another man, you relent to the inevitable. Huffing and puffing on top of her you gasped. “Fine!”

“Fine?” She asked, though you swore by the look in her eyes she already knew what you were about to say.

“One time.” You stated firmly. “You can fuck another guy one time.”

“Oh!”

“BUT…I get to be there for it.” You insisted. “I want to be there in case he tries any rough stuff or anything.”

“Plus you want to watch.” She tittered as she squeezed her creamy cunt around your still buried cock, seeming to know you better than you knew yourself. “Leave it to me baby, I’ll take care of everything.”

That had happened just four short days ago. With your blessing your wife had waisted little time getting the ball rolling. She had found a nice little lounge at a hotel near the airport frequented by business travelers and the past two nights she had gone out on the prowl, hunting for the man who would have her. She might not be as hot as she once was, by neutral standards, but to your eyes she looked the sexiest bitch in the world each time she went out without you. The fact she still wore her wedding ring as she did it made it all the more lurid. You had both decided that there would be no trickery involved, she would lay out the honest truth to the potential target and see where it lead. You had been left at home so as not to “cramp her style”. Waiting for her texts as she was out on the make these past few evenings had nearly driven you insane. The first night she said that she might have found somebody. According to Amy the guy was a quiet older gentleman from out of town. A really unassuming and laid back kinda guy just looking for a bit of action while away from home. Sounded absolutely perfect. Last night, she met with him again and said that she had him hook, line, and sinker. And just a half an hour ago she texted saying it was happening tonight! She said she would bring him to our place and told me his conditions. Her last text simply said that they were on their way.

Fear, worry, and doubts, so many doubts, race through your lust addled mind as the minutes tick by. Your rational side told you this could be the biggest mistake of your life but your cock told you this would be the greatest thing ever, between the two there could only be one winner. And so you sit and wait.

Your heart skips a beat as you hear the slam of a car door in the distance followed soon after by another. Your mouth is dry, your palms clammy, and after a few long agonizing seconds you hear the front door unlock. They were here!

“We’ll do it in the bedroom.” Your wife’s voice filters in from down the hall.

“If that’s what you want.” An unfamiliar male voice answers, deep and smooth. “Is that the washroom? Gimme a sec and I’ll be right there.”

“Okay lover boy.” She giggles like a naughty school girl.

There are footsteps getting closer. The sound of the bathroom door being closed. And a moment later you wife pokes her head in through the door.

“Hey babe.” Her wide eyes glimmer with excitement.

“Hey.” You croak dryly. “It’s…happening?”

“Yeah it’s happening.” She titters as she steps in, looking so damn fine in that dress. It was your favorite. “I didn’t bring him here to play monopoly.”

“You sure about this?”

“I am if you are.”

After a moment…you nod your head. The flush of the toilet distracts you from what you were about to say next.

“Remember, if you talk or get up from the chair he leaves.” She whispers. “Just stay there and be quiet.” She then winks. “There was a last minute change of plans, just wait until you see this guy!”

“Wait. Last minute ch…?”

“Shhh! Here he comes.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)