More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedragonLite RedragonLite

Who do you play as?

Xavier

Xavier was a muscular man, which pretty much every male was, except for the rare person who for medical reasons couldn't or wasn't allowed to participate in free use. After he turned 18, he discarded all of his clothes. Walking around naked wasn't only acceptable, it was also pretty practical, more so for girls as it meant that cum didn't stick to their clothes and was much easier to wash off.

Xavier was on vacation, and was walking around outside enjoying the beauty of nature, his cock flopping about as he walked. Naked girls walking around didn't phase him, but sometimes a particular beauty caught his eye and he decided to have some fun.

Just in that moment, a drop-dead gorgeous brunette walked around the corner, fully nude. Xavier's cock made a little jump and eyed her like a meal ready to eat. He walked up to her, and without saying a word pressed down on her shoulders to make her squat and get level with his cock. Knowing what to do, the brunette (Who Xavier now saw was covered in cum, both dried and fresh) spit on his cock and started to vigorously suck him off in the middle of the pavement. After about 3 minutes, his cock was at full sail, and he made the brunette bend over in order to take his cock. Without hesitation he stuff his entire cock into her relatively tight pussy, and started pounding. The brunette had a sort of bored expression on her face, probably because she had been used coming on to 20 times just today. She grabbed her phone out of her purse and started browsing Instagram, while Xavier ravished her pussy.

All women who participate in free use have to take contraceptive pills for obvious reasons, so to no ones surprise, after 11 minutes of hardcore fucking, Xavier unloaded his big load into her stretched out pussy, and pulled out, watching his cum dribble out of her pussy. Noticing he had finished, the brunette put her phone back into her purse, and continued to walk, the cum still dripping from her pussy. "How rude, she didn't even clean my cock!" Xavier thought to himself, and grabbed the nearest girl available, forcing her into a squat again, and made her clean his cock for 30 seconds. The second girl didn't seem bothered at all, and once she was done, simply swallowed his cum and the brunette grool, and kept walking.

Satisfied, Xavier continued walking, his erect cock slowing getting flaccid again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)