More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Beast79 Beast79

Who's gonna take the exam?

Xander Harris

"Oh, gods, now what?" Xander asked himself. Sitting back in his sofa he too a swig of beer and looked at his work laptop.

"I've got mail." He grumbled as he looked at the computer that had just chimed. He took another drink of beer and tried to imagine who would be sending him an email now. After all everyone he knew, knew about...

"The wedding that wasnt." He hissed. Xander drank the last of the beer in that bottle. He sat the empty down on the coffee table and picked up a new bottle of beer and cracked it open, taking a big gulp. Anything other than thinking about the wedding he had walked away from.

With his buzz held aloft by new beer Xander looked at the laptop and decided 'what the hell'. It might be something important and work related, after all.

It took him longer than it should have but he'd been drinking so he dismissed his fumbling at logging in. Xander rolled his eyes as he saw what had been sent to him.

"Thought you could use this. Take stock of your life. See what needs a change." He read from the email and then checked to attachment a second time.

"A tacky internet pointless buzzfeed personality test." Xander rubbed at his eyes. "Yay."

Staring at his screen for a moment Xander snorted and clicked on the link. It was probably better for him to do this pointless quiz then sit in the dark and drink himself stupid while dwelling on his fuck ups. Xander blinked as his computer screen flashed a few too many too bright colors as the screens changed. And then the screen went black before going white as large type filled the whole screen with just one question. One question then a blank answer box that needed filling and a contiue button.

1- Verify your name?

Xander Harris

He clicked continue and the screen went black before again turning white. Again with only a question, a blank answer box and a continue button.

2- What kind of man are you?

What kind of man are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)