More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Which hands are the stones in?

Xander, of course.

Xander didn't know how it come here or if it worked, but he knew that the Infinity Gauntlet was the prize. Someone on his side had to take it, or else the world was doomed! Fortunately, the world seemed to be with him as few of the demons, vamps and human villains were keeping an eye on him. Figuring that dodging and running towards the item was more important then fighting, he did his best to avoid battle.

It was a miracle but at the last second, he ended up with the glove, putting it on and using it to pause time. The battle froze in the moment.

Using the collective stones, he moved most of the villains into hell dimensions. A few others he moved else where. He also used his powers to heal and resurrect those who had fallen in battle. The problem fixed, the bigger problem remained.

'I either have to hide these, have them guarded or keep them. Since each stone is dangerous alone, and hiding them will have them eventually collected by a bad guy, the only choice is for me to keep it. Hope it won't corrupt me too much.' he thought as his mind focused on the stones, both conscious and . He teleported everyone back to the base they were currently using and then waited for a second.

Converting the gauntlet into a manly bracelet with six gemstones, he restarted time.

What happens next? Does Xander consciously or inconsciously uses the stones?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)